Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

looking for another box

Been reading about the NVidia and buzz,,, already own a T1 and love it , just looking for another box to try out

Can anyone direct me to a how to , to set up kodi with rocket,, or is it the same as some of the other androids?

Is this box more difficult to set up for kodi? T1 is easy either way ,,, dol or kodi is nice to set up

I am really only looking at the NVidia for kodi streaming so don't need the game controller ( or do I ) Is it the remote ?

sorry just do not know a lot about the box, I am not a gamer so no need for that option

any input would be greatly appricated

Just looking on ebay and see 2017 going for under $200 ... Is that the going rate ?

Buzz has the Live TV and VOD, kodi is loaded
    set up is the same for Rocket
    Buzz 3000 $103.00 Canadian
    Last edited by Farmer1; 11-05-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Kodi 17.4 is the version that is loaded

Pinball Wizard
    I see that you posted in the NVIDIA section. yes $200 is the going rate, I have and Nvidia Shield and i'm running Rocket using Potato TV running great!!Look for the Potato section for step by step!!

Nvidia is more than a streaming and gaming. So enjoy!!
    Last edited by Kimbo; 11-05-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Pinball Wizard
    There are various methods for streaming IPTV (Nvidia shield) such as VLC and STB emulators, some can be loaded using google play store and others either by sideloading them using ES file explorer or Kodi Video addons. Like i said i have Potato TV video addon for Kodi.
    Last edited by Kimbo; 11-05-2017 at 09:12 PM.

TV Addicted
    would I also be able to set up NVidia using kodi and the built in stalker client with kodi and a url that will get a guide?

TV Addicted
    looks like it does a whole lot, guess I can also replace my old wd media player with this unit too

I see best buy has it for $175 with just 16gig and remote , I should be able to connect my 2 TB external hard drive to it like
    I did with my WD media player ?

Can I get a actual remote like used with a T1 and other similar boxes out there

Most Bluetooth remotes work with the Nvidia.....Also the Amazon Stick remote works also...bought one as a backup for 15.00

get active
    I would strongly consider the CSA93Q box with 3gb or ram, 32gb of rom as it will run 4k at 60fps and do it for less than $ 120 Canadian. No problem loading whatever app store you want providing you go into security settings and allow 3rd party apps. When it comes to some of the high end boxes, they can be a problem loading and running some applications due the way they try to promote certain services while causing issues with other apps or services they aren't promoting.

I have a nvidia shield and is one of the best box on the planet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast