Page 1 of 182 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Banned

Channels I'd like To See On IPTV

I am using a Mag254 with the free server @ http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv/.
    It's very nice that they are getting many more new channels.
    However, I find it extremely aggravating that they haven't taken the time to complete their programming guide.
    Many of their Music and Adult channels have simply been assigned numbers and no other identification whatsoever.

Is their somwhere we can go to get the complete info on these channels?

More specifically, I like "Blues Rock".

Is their a Music channel for that yet?

Moderator at Work
    These generic channels take time to know their content so for mucic I suggest going through them to pick to your liking make a note and perhaps invoke the Favorite list, Paladia is just before 404 and Concert in the 900s

Will have to see what happens with the names now EPG will be a big step forward.

Do not know if the proper names can be found at this time but many music channels have their logo onscreen.
    Last edited by theuduk; 04-08-2015 at 10:28 AM.

Banned
    Thanks, theuduk.
    What is "Paladia"?

Also, my DSL speed is currently limited to 1.5 for my area.
    I noticed that most of the numbered Adult channels don't stream as well as the named channels.

Is their a specific reason for this issue?

Moderator at Work
    Paladia 374 is same as on USA sat is similar to the Concert channel, I like VH euro 924 for oldies.

!.5 is a bit low for some channels but the Adults have been freezing according to members comments also you have to be 18 years or older to view.

Looks like 138 is up and running today ! It seems to be in sd but glad its working now ! Thanks !

Banned
    To theuduk:
    So, would assume that my being 59 IS old enough. >
    Is the provision of a normal, timely-updated channel info/guide (on the TV side) going to be too big of an issue for them to handle?
    Another thing that I am not real happy with is the fact that we have no closed-captioning available.
    Considering the way they are making "modern" movies today - we constantly have to turn the volume all way up just to be able to hear what the actors are saying but - when we do that - my windows "get blown out" as soon as their is any loud action or music!

Moderator at Work
    It has been stated that a EPG would come will to see when, more channels have to be loaded so it may come when they are finished (just guessing) the CC could be added but probably on the back burner and server have no say in how the movie audio is implanted, some TV do have the option to even out the audio highs and lows but for me think it would detract from the movie experience.

In time many of the irritants will be ironed out.

I don't think it's realistic to expect any EPG or extra features until the channel list is finalized and in place..and it DOES take a lot of extra work for an EPG. I think the service will very capably be up to the task. I also believe the work on HD will take place before any EPG..of course, this is all just my opinion..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Warrior Member
    Is there a projected time when they might have it finalized and we start paying?

Banned
    Many thanks for the info, guys!

Page 1 of 182 1231151101 ... LastLast