TV Addicted

Droid setting and Stalker Client!

My box runs android 7.1, I noticed that there is an app called Droid. In this app there are several more options than under the Android settings. One I found that I like was one that sets how the box responds to the power switch. One is the same as unplugging the box, which I found useful when KODI locks up or does not want to close for a very long time. One night I was doing this option and choose one that was a HDMI setting by mistake. It was normally off and I turned it on. Realizing I was in the wrong option I departed and went to the power option. When I went back into KODI, stalker Clint would not download channels. After about 10 (yes 10) tries I realized that I had played with one of the Droid options by mistake. I returned to this option and changed from on to off and at that point Stalker Clint started downloading channels. I confirmed this to be true by going back and changing option and has same results as before. Could this option beaning set to on be the problem with a lot of people thinking that their box is being blocked by their ISP. I do not remember seeing this Droid setting in earlier versions of Android, but it could be there and I just overlooked. Could be a place to look if you are having problems with your connections. There again, do not know what an HDMI setting would have with a KODI Stalker Clint function, but a place to look. Hope this is an answer to some if not all "ISP" problems.

Just FYI...
    If you dont let KODI shut down properly, odds are it will not start up properly, requiring you to reboot and start again.
    Many Android STB's, when you turn the box off, it is not really off. Screens off, Comm's in stby, whatever is in memory might be retained, and this is why you have to wait for kodi to shut down.
    Another FYI... Any Addon that is Enabled in Kodi, Loads a startup sequence into memory. Upon shutdown, the processor has to shut down all the addons, and that is why you should disable any addons you dont use on a daily basis.
    Your IPTV will run alot better also.
    /kens