Pinball Wizard

Post Ghost in the Shell Movie- Review

Genre: Scifi/Action

Year: 2017

Cast:
    Scarlett Johansson, Michael Carmen Pitt, Pilou Asbęk, Chin Han, Juliette Binoche

Plot: in the near future, most humans are augmented with cybernetic improvements to traits such as vision, strength, and intelligence. Hanka Robotics, the world's leading augmentation developer, establishes a secret project to develop a mechanical body, or "shell", that can integrate a human brain rather than an AI. Mira Killian, a young woman who is the sole survivor of a cyberterrorist attack which killed her parents, is chosen as the test subject after her body is damaged beyond repair. Over the objections of her designer, Dr. Ouelet, Hanka CEO Cutter decides to use Killian as a counter-terrorism operative.

Review: Let's get the obvious part out, how did Scarlett Johansson get the part of Major Mira Killian is beyond me, it only makes sense now with all the is happening with the Weinstein scandal, but that aside I'm a huge Ghost in a Shell Anime fan....did i mention huge...LOL . Well that being said you will understand my disappointment, dont get me wrong I was not expecting this movie to be has good but at least some resemblace!! The special effects were really good, expected for a big budget film. The storyline is excellent but just the characters and execution makes this movie just a "good" action film. Atomic Blond movie had a better cast and some people say better action but we will have to wait for that review

Bottom Line: 2.8 stars out of 5

was ok .........