At first, I had some serious doubts about downloading Phoenix android OS and installing it on my PC but I'm here to tell you, it installs and works well but best of all it comes with root. Ok, it took quite awhile to download and install but I just let it load ....be advised it is slow installing so do it when you have time to do something else and check back from time to time. Anyway, after it is all loaded, you reboot your PC and an Icon shows up on your Windows desktop. Click on the Icon and Windows reports its shutting down and off it goes to boot into Phoenix. It has Google Playstore and Google Play Service along with a few Chinese Icons which you can uninstall most of. Yes, you can change the language to English and you can load whatever apps from any source you want so long as you have the Security setting set to allow them to be loaded. I have to say, I like it, no need to worry about how much ram, rom or GPU a box has since your PC has more than most android boxes. Enjoy the ride, its a good one and best of all, its free to download and install....