Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warrior Member
    I don't know AVOV, but have you tried a total reprogram of the box?

You might try contacting Avov?

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb Curious

Got one also, Just shows AVOV on a Black Background...! The lights flickered back and forth from Red to Blue about 4 times and finally stopped on Red...! Unplugged for over an hour and Re-plugged and it has been sitting like that for over another hour with no response...! Left it Off and Unplugged over night and started over about 2 an 1/2 hours ago...! Hands seemed to be tied now as it looks like it is a goner...! Appreciate any Ideas besides Shooting it, don't want to waste a Good Bullet...! I also have a MX Box for Kodi, is there a Proggy that will allow TV Online to work on that...?!? Have A Great Day and May GOD Bless...!

Someone is selling one on eBay for $58. and in the pics loaded one shows the Red Light On...! I asked if it was the Red or Blue Light that was lit and they replied that it has always been just a Red Light On...! Why does Mine have a Red and a Blue Light.. exact same Box...?!? The Auction Ends in 2 Hours...! Lol...!

If your talking about the Avov tv online box......there are 3 different models....the original tv online had only a red light.........the tv-online plus had red and blue......and tv-online V2 had red and blue light

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Got one also, Just shows AVOV on a Black Background...! The lights flickered back and forth from Red to Blue about 4 times and finally stopped on Red...! Unplugged for over an hour and Re-plugged and it has been sitting like that for over another hour with no response...! Left it Off and Unplugged over night and started over about 2 an 1/2 hours ago...! Hands seemed to be tied now as it looks like it is a goner...! Appreciate any Ideas besides Shooting it, don't want to waste a Good Bullet...! I also have a MX Box for Kodi, is there a Proggy that will allow TV Online to work on that...?!? Have A Great Day and May GOD Bless...!
    Also you could reset it to factory defualts by using the reset button in the back of that box.....you need a paper clip.....insert it in the reset slot...hold it in then plug the power in for 12 seconds....then release the paper clip....you should have the Android reset page...........choose factory default

Big THANKS to You floder2 for Your above post...! Box is working better than before...! Now on the morrow I will redo Kodi so I can have an alternative source...! Thanks Again, what You posted was/is a Big Help...!

Glad it helped.......

mostly all iptv boxes have factory reset

Question AVOV Forum...?!?

Could this Thread bee Moved to the AVOV Forums as it Might Help some others that need Help who wouldn't Think of looking here for it...?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12