What do we do AVOV dead.

I'm in a quandary because I'm responsible for 4 AVOV boxes of which 3 just won't connect up. All have current active subscriptions, I did resets, changes servers and still only one works. I've read the sticky about AVOV no longer being supported. So my question is do you guys recommend the MAG boxes because I'm not interested in using KODI for this.

Thanks for any input

If your AVOV updated and will no longer connect:

1) Log into Papiao, go to your donation number, go into "edit", and generate a new donation #.
    2) On same page in Papiao, change your portal to a different portal. I used portal #2, because I was on a different one.
    3) After you change the portal, make sure you click on "update donation" at the bottom of the window. Go into "edit" one more time to make sure you now have a new donation number and that you are now on a new portal.
    4) Go into AVOV settings/server settings and input your new donation number and portal info. Your AVOV should now connect to the new portal!!

Next steps are IMPORTANT:
    5) Click Live TV and Click on Channel 21 (CHching!) - this is the only channel that will work. Leave it there for a few seconds.
    6) Try channel 88 (Gold), which may or may not work. (probably not)
    7) Hit "back" button to get completely out to the main menu screen.
    8) Click on Live TV again to go back in.
    9) Click on Channel 21 (CHching!) again. After it loads, click on channel 88 (Gold) again. Channel 88 should load now.
    10) Try other channels. Everything that's up should now work for you, including VOD.