Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by expatter View Post
    Since you mentioned Advanced Settings...IDK if that addon has been updated for Krypton or not. So if you are using 17+. the format has changed. I found some info in the wiki and posted it in the Kodi Tutorials and Tips forum.

But here's a rule of thumb: if you have a system that is working ok and suddenly starts getting whacked, DON'T start messing about with settings. First check the announcements section. Next, reboot your system (android and windows). See if that helps. Next, clear your caches and restart Kodi. Sometimes you just have to wait it out if it's a server issue. Once your system is working ok, leave your settings alone. If you add all kinds of addons, that can potentially mess with your system. Try to keep that to the minimum and/or disable addons until you use them to save on resources.
    Thanks expatter!

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Sorry, I was on a friends computer today. It is not as highend as my home PC, but it just hung, then hung again.
    So I just DL'd yours using Firefox on Win7 Ultrabook - 95 seconds and flashed (Not Responding) 3 times.
    The message upon opening in the browser is "This XML file does not appear to have any style information The document tree is shown below".

Then I DL'd my guide (Hosted at Github) -8 seconds - no messages.
    My file is ~16Mb, Yours is ~18Mb

Here is my URL > hxxps://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/EPG/master/guide_kens.xml
    Try it just to see the speed difference.
    I recommend you use Github for a host (if the DL Speed is the problem).

You have an Excellent guide.
    I've recommended it many times.
    Cheers~

/kens
    Kens I'm so sorry buddy, I didn't mean to come off as an total a-hole, I'm not one of those people. I was just trying to reproduce the error to no avail. I might have to look into Github, just need to read up on how to automatically upload/commit to github without a password like some kind of a key. Maybe you can point me in the right direction? I read some instruction online on how to but couldn't get it to work I might just have to try it again.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

The only issue I see is your host often takes a while to start the download. Once it starts, however, it downloads as fast as usual for me. I don't know if the host queues the downloads, preventing simultaneous downloads, or if something else is going on. You might ask them.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    Kens I'm so sorry buddy, I didn't mean to come off as an total a-hole, I'm not one of those people. I was just trying to reproduce the error to no avail. I might have to look into Github, just need to read up on how to automatically upload/commit to github without a password like some kind of a key. Maybe you can point me in the right direction? I read some instruction online on how to but couldn't get it to work I might just have to try it again.
    I do it manually (twice a week).
    Look into Github Desktop (Win /Linux)
    /kens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12