Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
Played with the record feature this morning. Something has changed since the last time I used it. The recording feature is completely unusable. I turned to TBS hit the red button I get the record menu (still can't select any other option than internal memory) and the recording starts and the little red "rec" icon is in the upper right corner. After about 15 seconds the picture freezes solid. At this point I'm not sure if the Buzz is still recording or not. I let it sit this way for a bit and the red icon in the upper right corner goes away; the picture never starts back up again. Still not sure if it's recording or not but since the icon is gone I assume it's not. I click the red button again and I get the record menu to start the recording so I figure the recording has stopped. I cancel and go back to the frozen picture. I try to change the channel to TNT and I get a pop up saying that if I change the channel the recording may be stopped. Ok, so which is it? Am I recording or not??? I go to the menu/PVR and there is a recording there. I can play it but the recording is only 15 to 20 seconds long. I delete this recording and go back to live TV but TBS is still frozen. If I go to menu/exit and leave the app then go back in TBS plays fine.....until I hit record again and the whole process starts over.
you wont see any changes until next sw