Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New update

TV Addicted
    After this update the live TV seems to be playing now without the issues I mentioned above in post #9. However now there seem to be new issues that have arisen. No matter what I do I cannot get the categorizes to stay on any option other than "cinema". I select all channels and I get the list for all channels but as soon as I select a channel the categories goes back to cinema. When I bring up the guide I only get whatever channels are under the cinema category. I simply cannot get the guide for channels not in the cinema category. Also, the guide is now 30 minutes off. The clock on the Buzz is set to the correct time/zone, but the guide is behind by 30 minutes and I cannot see anyway to adjust this.

I think you have to go to all channels and then actually choose a channel to view......that should kick you out of the cinema mode

Ambassador
    Was experiencing this same thing with the 2000 and I posted about it. Then in the release notes for three 3000 couple days ago I saw it was mentioned as being fixed..... Welp.....

TV Addicted
    Ok, I may have spoke to soon about being stuck in cinema mode (I mean I was stuck in cinema mode). I rebooted the Buzz box and I now seem to be able to to select other categories and stay in those categories. Will keep playing with it.

The guide however is 30 minutes off and rebooting didn't correct that. If I'm on a channel and select info, the information that comes up is correct about the show that's on but when I hit the guide button the information in the guide is off.

TV Addicted
    This could very well be a server issue

Bullwhale
    i have a ? for a friend of mine he uses this service and he has two android boxes one donation (he lives alone so only uses one box at a time.he would like to buy a buzz tv because he like the live tv,vod,epg all on the main page so his ? is can you use the buzz using a mac with 78 instead of 79 so he can still use two of the boxes with one donation one box at a time of course.he knows that the mac can be changed on the buzz tv.....he uses a stb emulator now

your donation will only be linked to 1 mac at a time

you will have keep changing your mac to what ever box you are using

Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    Well, whatever was in this update has made the Live TV unwatchable. Every channel I try to watch will play fine for about a minute then the screen goes black and I get that pop up "steam not available please try again later". The screen comes back after about 5 seconds and the channel plays for about 10 seconds until the video freezes but the audio keeps playing. This will go on on for about 20 to 30 seconds until the video starts moving but in fast forward mode until it catches up to the audio. It will now be in sync for about 5 seconds then freeze all together. I'll then get the pop up again "steam not available please try again later" then the channel starts playing again, then it may play fine for about a minute then all of a sudden a section of the video/audio that just played will repeat itself. This happens time and time again. It's a constant cycle and just makes for a very bad viewing experience. I fire up the AVOV box and it plays just fine; no buffering no video repeating no out of sync audio with fast forwarding video, etc. so I know it's not my network or the server. I hope Buzz is aware of this and is working on correcting it because otherwise this box has become useless to me.
    They've been working on the services here. It is likely that your issues are related to this routine maintenance and not to the box.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    They've been working on the services here. It is likely that your issues are related to this routine maintenance and not to the box.
    I thought the server may have been having issues, but when I fired up the AVOV box I didn't get the same problems; everything played fine so that would eliminate the server. After this latest update, all the channels seem to be playing fine on the Buzz box now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast