Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New update

New update

Received new update on my xpl3000 today. added PVR section to iptv menu for live recording playback. Also major improvement in EPG load speed (hella fast).
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

This is the update we all have been waiting for.. the xpl3000

TV Addicted
    Yeah, I've already been playing with the record feature. Some work is still needed. They said it's still in test and more updates are to come.

Junoir Member
    Anyone having issues with VOD? I have 2 different servers and was able to watch G.O.T. and Curb Your Enthusiasm on Monday night but every time I search and find an episode and click to play it, I get kicked out and sent back to the main menu. The behavior was the same for both of the servers.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman View Post
    Anyone having issues with VOD? I have 2 different servers and was able to watch G.O.T. and Curb Your Enthusiasm on Monday night but every time I search and find an episode and click to play it, I get kicked out and sent back to the main menu. The behavior was the same for both of the servers.
    watched a vod on two different servers,had no issues

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    Well, I tried recording. It does record however the Buzz box won't let me pick an external source. I have an SD card plugged in and wanted to use that. This card is slow so that may be the reason I can't select it; I'll try another card later.
    (edited) I plugged in a hard drive via USB, had the Buzz format it and I was able to select it when trying to record but the Buzz would not record to it. It will only record to internal memory.

After I hit record the video seems to go wacky. The video freezes while the audio keeps going. The video starts moving but then is out of sync with the audio. The video will catch up eventually to the audio then it will freeze completely....then it will start up again. Not really watchable. However, when I go back and watch the recorded file it plays just fine; no freezing, no out of sync audio, etc..

After I hit record, I'll be damned if I can figure out how to stop the recording. The "stop" button on the remote (the white square at the top of the remote) does nothing. Hitting the red button again (the record button) does nothing. I had to change the channel a couple of times to get it to stop recording.up to cancel recording
    (edited) I figured out how to stop the recording. While the Buzz is recording hit the "info" button then hit the "red" button and you will be given the option to stop the recording.

More playing around with this is definitely needed.
    I did get a few glitches on video but not too bad and I did not have any sync issues When I hit the red button while recording I get a box pops to cancel recording
    Like you say more work to be done and they are working hard
    Last edited by NBS; 11-02-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    watched a vod on two different servers,had no issues
    very weird...some of the content works fine. Its random as my kid watched a movie as well.

would you mind testing with the new season of curb your enthusiasm?

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman View Post
    very weird...some of the content works fine. Its random as my kid watched a movie as well.

would you mind testing with the new season of curb your enthusiasm?
    I'm not on the same server , sorry

TV Addicted
    Well, whatever was in this update has made the Live TV unwatchable. Every channel I try to watch will play fine for about a minute then the screen goes black and I get that pop up "steam not available please try again later". The screen comes back after about 5 seconds and the channel plays for about 10 seconds until the video freezes but the audio keeps playing. This will go on on for about 20 to 30 seconds until the video starts moving but in fast forward mode until it catches up to the audio. It will now be in sync for about 5 seconds then freeze all together. I'll then get the pop up again "steam not available please try again later" then the channel starts playing again, then it may play fine for about a minute then all of a sudden a section of the video/audio that just played will repeat itself. This happens time and time again. It's a constant cycle and just makes for a very bad viewing experience. I fire up the AVOV box and it plays just fine; no buffering no video repeating no out of sync audio with fast forwarding video, etc. so I know it's not my network or the server. I hope Buzz is aware of this and is working on correcting it because otherwise this box has become useless to me.

Vod crash bug was fixed in todaya Update
    Sent earlier today

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast