Thread: Freezing

Junoir Member

Freezing

Running an XPL2000 and disappointed with the 3000 because the hardware is almost the same so why not just do an upgrade to the 2000 rather than charge for the same thing updated. Maybe 4GB ram and 32 GB storage with an octacore processor and more USB ports. That being said I was wondering if you think that freezing channels are provider issues or sometimes the fact that some boxes do not have enough ram for the HD broadcast? Maybe a more powerful processor or more ram would stop freezing channels? What do you think?

If everything is setup perfectly correct and internet speed is appropriate then the freezing channels can be caused by the IPTV SERVER at that moment.......... as far as xpl2000...there can not be a hardware upgrade...to match the 3000...how you going to do that...........?

Ambassador
    I have a question in support of the OP and the line he is going down. He made some very good points though not really possible on others.

How difficult is it to upgrade the OP system on these Android devices. Like the buzz 2000 or 3000, can a firmware upgrade bring these boxes to nougat or would you need to upgrade the ram and so forth?

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    I have a question in support of the OP and the line he is going down. He made some very good points though not really possible on others.

How difficult is it to upgrade the OP system on these Android devices. Like the buzz 2000 or 3000, can a firmware upgrade bring these boxes to nougat or would you need to upgrade the ram and so forth?
    its possible in some cases to upgrade individual boxes but not through a firmware upgrade

Ambassador
    Oh OK, cool

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post

The processor in the Buzz 3000 made it possible to install Android 6.0 ....The processor in the Buzz 2000 is a little different ..that's why it has Android 5.0