Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: update

Operations Ninja

update

I am trying to find out the version of the update . could someone tell me the number of the old verision and the number of the new update so I will know if my machine updated yet. thank you

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by kinch View Post
    I am trying to find out the version of the update . could someone tell me the number of the old verision and the number of the new update so I will know if my machine updated yet. thank you
    you should read the replies to your other posts. You were told how

Operations Ninja
    hey warrior.I have been running mag 254 on iptv for a couple of years and it works fantastic. I just decided to try this box and so far it doesn't impress me to much . to many bugs. you seem to know all the answers. all I did was ask a question. whats the old version and the new one and you still didn't answer the question.

Warrior
    you could help yourself by posting what version is on your box and then maybe someone with an updated 3000 could tell you
    You were told in post 19 here how
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ht=#post209785

Operations Ninja
    still didn't answer the question

Go to settings..then Apps..choose buzztv app .......you should see the version there......newest version is 1.6

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by kinch View Post
    still didn't answer the question
    And still you refuse or pretend to read the replies to your question in another thread which doesn't make sense.

Did you have a mag254 immediately after it was available on the market? Name 10 good things you can do with your mag. Can you emulate the buzz on your mag?

Everyone understands your frustration, everyone knows there are bugs present, but everyone tries to learn the new machine they will go out and buy. So when you have it you take note of the certain things like the current version of stuff so that when there is an update you would know what got updated to what number from the previous number.

This thread is also a bug, but definitely not a buzz bug.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    ummm yea... most Buzz guys do know that we do not make comparisons between boxes in these specific receiver sub forums. Comparisons are for the Chit Chat forum or other.

We all know what happens when comparisons are made within specific receivers forums... they get deleted

You members can stop these comparisons your selvess, as I have seen some of yous do already in the past.
    Thnx guys
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    ummm yea... most Buzz guys do know that we do not make comparisons between boxes in these specific receiver sub forums. Comparisons are for the Chit Chat forum or other.

We all know what happens when comparisons are made within specific receivers forums... they get deleted

You members can stop these comparisons your selvess, as I have seen some of yous do already in the past.
    Thnx guys
    Noted, I've also seen it. It just amazes me how these guys go out and buy a receiver and then when they notice a bug or glitch they whine about how they should have stuck to this other receiver, I saw it and thought I would give it try, I like this better, I like that better, this other receiver does this and that.

It's like during a storm, I think some people would kill themselves rather than showing patience until it passes.

You would think they would enjoy some TV instead of complaining, bugs don't get fixed at the flick of a switch.

Operations Ninja
    thanks for the help who

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast