Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

player settings in buzz 3000

Does anyone have a clue of Menu/player default, secondary, internal settings?
    Would like to know how to change default to vlc.
    Wondering what secondary setting is and where it looks for it.
    Kinda afraid on "internal" setting to even try it.

Ambassador
    I'm trying to find out which media player each setting is. What makes you think one is vlc?

You can change to any of them, it wouldn't mess up anything bro lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    I'm trying to find out which media player each setting is. What makes you think one is vlc?

You can change to any of them, it wouldn't mess up anything bro lol
    not saying I think one is vlc , just that I would like to have vlc or the option of having vlc. In my case I deleted mx player thinking it would find vlc and make it the default when it restarted. That didn't work out so good. Mx player is fine but when I download mx player and mx player codec I notice only mx player shows up on main apps and the codec shows up on the second menu as "downloaded" app and think I have to add the codec to the player.

I remember mx and mx codec were side by side in main apps folder when I first opened it but now the codec is in a diff section. Just curious.

I noticed some of the channels from uk say that I do not have the codec to play that channel.

Looking forward to your findings on those player options and info
    thanks

Ambassador
    Well I don't have the 3000 but on my 2000 I don't have Mx player on it and my device works. You deleted the player thinking that's what the device uses for live TV but that might not be the case. The player might be embedded in the app itself and not a standalone apk.

About the error you are getting I'm lost on that. I would reset the device and leave it as is, choose secondary player and enjoy until we figure this out.

Well I don't have the 3000 but on my 2000 I don't have Mx player on it and my device works. You deleted the player thinking that's what the device uses for live TV but that might not be the case. The player might be embedded in the app itself and not a standalone apk.

About the error you are getting I'm lost on that. I would reset the device and leave it as is, choose secondary player and enjoy until we figure this out.
    0-

yeah, it's not a big deal at all it's just that they put that option of "player" so we could change media players and I don't have any idea of what player is on the three settings default, secondary, and internal. Not knowing what they are set to makes me curious. Other than that everything seems to work ok. On one apk I use I set the media player to vlc and it works great. Mostly I am just curious.

will be standing by for any new news
    thanks

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    0-

yeah, it's not a big deal at all it's just that they put that option of "player" so we could change media players and I don't have any idea of what player is on the three settings default, secondary, and internal. Not knowing what they are set to makes me curious. Other than that everything seems to work ok. On one apk I use I set the media player to vlc and it works great. Mostly I am just curious.

will be standing by for any new news
    thanks
    Yeah me too but I like Mx better. For me though, the secondary option loads the channel faster. Which one loads faster for you bro?

Yeah me too but I like Mx better. For me though, the secondary option loads the channel faster. Which one loads faster for you bro?
    No doubt on that at all. Default is a second slower and the internal one several seconds slower. Secondary wins without a doubt. Leaving mine on secondary. Now we need to know which player that is.

Ambassador
    We shall find out....

I find that some channels work on one player and not the other. I also have run into some channels where you get a loud static sound instead of the actual audio of the channel being watched when using the Secondary Player. change it to the default player and it works fine. So I'm at a loss for all the inconsistencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagstyles View Post
    I find that some channels work on one player and not the other. I also have run into some channels where you get a loud static sound instead of the actual audio of the channel being watched when using the Secondary Player. change it to the default player and it works fine. So I'm at a loss for all the inconsistencies.
    good post: maybe the fastest isn't the best after all. Food for thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast