Junoir Member

Vixo 1 vs Vixo 2

Hi,
    I currently have the Vixo 1 and I was wondering how the Vixo 2 compares in picture quality. Most video looks 720p or less. I have a 4k TV and the quality is poor half the time. As well, does it stutter after a while? I have this issue with movies where I will have to restart them after 15 minutes or if I pause them.

One more question...I use a wireless connection, is anyone hardwired?

Thanks

well now you can run kodi lots movies in 1080p really dont see much for 4k yet and dont think it will do that Video Output: HDMI 1.4a, Full HD 1080p, 3D movie file format supported but movies run great and smooth i only run wireless

TV Addicted
    im using an ethernet cord.. i only had mine running for like 30 min .. then i had to go to work.. but its great.. im trying to learn about kodi.. but as for picture quality its the same as the Avov tv online ... i dont have the vixio 1 but i do have a mag 254.. its a lil better than the mag.. but i did open up 1 comedy app in which the picture quality was the real 1080.. real to the eye not just going by numbers.. im already over happy with this box , once i learn about kodi , i might quit my job and watch tv full time...lol just kidding

TV Addicted
    My two cents to this post. I have a Vixo 1, a Vixo 2 and a Mag 254. My internet is 20 Meg and I use a HD Panasonic 50 inch plasma TV. I use mostly IPTV app (TV Online). In my experience the Avov 1 and 2 are about the same picture quality, the Mag is pretty good also. The only advantage I see in the Avov is the Mickie Store access, the video streaming apps and the games (not a game person). Of course the Vixo 2 has a game controller, but the price is high. Honestly both Avov's are slow to access channels and selecting movies, compared to the Mag 254 that tunes instantly. For the price I like the Mag 254. For some reason I understood (according to the spec's) that a faster processor and more memory meant speed. Not true, will probably sell both Avov and stay with the Mac. All three boxes are good. I am not bashing, just my experience.