Updated for 2000 + 3000 ( fixed a couple bugs) sent a couple hours ago

Change List for XPL 1000 + 2000 + 3000*

1. Fixed Vod crashing bug

2. Fixed Fast Forwarding bug in VOD + Catch-up

3. Fixed EPG time bug that caused wrong data + other EPG bugs.*

4. Fixed a lot of minor bugs

5. Increased user interface performance

6. Updated Live TV/Catch-up/VOD info bar*

7. Added new Single EPG Menu. It can now be accessed from Live TV or Channel list by pressing the right arrow remote button

8. Updated Catch-up TV Menu for easier use

9. Updated EPG Grid

10. Updated Video Players for better performance

11. Added "Resume" Feature to VOD.*

12. Added Rewind feature for live TV on Catch-up enabled TV channels.*

13. Allowed access up to 5 days of Catch-up from EPG + Single EPG + Channel List

14. Can now Lock or*favorite any channel in full screen mode

15.* Added on screen buttons to all info bars, can be accessed by pressing the left arrow remote button

"7. Added new Single EPG Menu. It can now be accessed from Live TV or Channel list by pressing the right arrow remote button"

This menu stays on the channel for at least 6 to 7 seconds before it goes away. Too long I think. Is there anyway to exit out of the single menu? The return button doesn't take it off of the screen. Also, the single menu takes up a quarter of the screen, could have made it smaller imo, no need to block what's playing.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMang0 View Post
    "7. Added new Single EPG Menu. It can now be accessed from Live TV or Channel list by pressing the right arrow remote button"

This menu stays on the channel for at least 6 to 7 seconds before it goes away. Too long I think. Is there anyway to exit out of the single menu? The return button doesn't take it off of the screen. Also, the single menu takes up a quarter of the screen, could have made it smaller imo, no need to block what's playing.
    To get off the screen you have to press the back button. I do agree it takes up alot of the screen, the previous box could be bigger but the concept is great.

The back button (grey button with arrow? ) doesnt clear the single epg menu when on a channel. It takes it back to the channel list and doesn't clear the epg menu.

Comparison : If im watching a Directv channel and I hit the info button the description comes up. If I hit the exit button it clears the description. This is what I would like to see for the epg single menu but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMang0 View Post
    The back button (grey button with arrow? ) doesnt clear the single epg menu when on a channel. It takes it back to the channel list and doesn't clear the epg menu.

Comparison : If im watching a Directv channel and I hit the info button the description comes up. If I hit the exit button it clears the description. This is what I would like to see for the epg single menu but I guess beggars can't be choosers.
    This doesn't right but I will know when the update for 2000 is pushed to my device.

Try going to single epg, hit the back button once and wait, then hit it again and wait..... What happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post

Try going to single epg, hit the back button once and wait, then hit it again and wait..... What happens?
    It takes it back to the channel with the channel description being displayed. At this point Im forced to wait the 7 seconds for the description to go away by itself or I can hit the back button and that takes me back to the channel list, essentially back to the original issue.

Just to add...........When watching a channel in full screen and I bring up the guide, the way to clear the guide so I can go back to the channel is to use the back button. This same function should be used to clear the single epg or channel description because as of now you have to wait the seven seconds for the description to disappear, maybe its six seconds....