So this is kind of weird. I plugged my laptop into a hdmi port on my tv. When I did this, I noticed it started messing with my Vixo2 box. At the time I was still on the hdmi port for the vixo2 and it made the screen go blank. When I went to check the laptop connection it was fine. Went back over to the Vixo2 and nothing. So I shut down the laptop and unplugged the hdmi. Went back to the vixo2 and still nothing. I unplugged it ...waited...plugged it back in. Still nothing. I swapped out the hdmi cord for another one...tried that...nothing. Unplugged the box...let it sit for a day...still nothing. Then I started reading...did the factory reset..left the hdmi plugged in...unplugged the box...held the pin while putting the power cord back in...waited another 30 seconds...let it go. Nothing. Took the damn thing to another tv...nothing...I've been buggering with the box on and off now for days...one thing I did notice is when I plug the hdmi cord in the tv reacts to the connection...just nothing happens. ....so here I am. How the heck did my laptop brick my box?? Any ideas?