Chief Ninja

Question is it worthless?

Is my AVOV 2 worthless or can I use it to get anytype of free video streaming? Thank you.

Do you have to have a paid sub to get any service?

go look at iptv private server like 8 up and read or go here http://iptvrocket.is/ and 66 and a monthly thing

If your Avov "still works???", you can use the stalker client/tv online to access the service.
    You need to Donate!
    /kens

you should be fine just not all bell and whistles and will box update ? go market and find all click on it

Chief Ninja
    Can U use TVaddon and the Generic M3U playlist setup at the same time or do you need 2 donations? Not sure that I ask the questions correctly. Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    If you mean the Kodi TVaddon applications, then yes.
    Kodi has nothing to do with the services m3u Playlists.
    The Playlist you are talking about would come from your service (Rocket or other).
    Kodi and its applications are a different thing and you can stream as many as them as you want and at same time as your service, it will not matter.... but do not use your service (with that m3u playlist) on more then one device at sam time, thats a no no.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    If you mean the Kodi TVaddon aKpplications, then yes.
    Kodi has nothing to do with the services m3u Playlists.
    The Playlist you are talking about would come from your service (Rocket or other).
    Kodi and its applications are a different thing and you can stream as many as them as you want and at same time as your service, it will not matter.... but do not use your service (with that m3u playlist) on more then one device at sam time, thats a no no.
    Thank you for the answer and clarification for me. I didn't want to mess up the donations.

Can you instruct me me how to get the "Kodi TVaddon aKpplications" to work. OR where to get instructions for set up. Thanks much!