Banned

Avov Cellon Olli

hi,
    I have searched the forum for Avov Cellon Olli but got no hits, which surprises me as Avov say it's their best model.
    has anyone any experience of that model?

on paper an Avov attracts me as it would allow me to have one device instead of my Mag254 and Beelink Android.
    I'm a bit wary though as excluding this forum there is very little online info indeed about Avov's and if they are ok for UK use.

TV Addicted
    Olli is using same firmware as their tvonline N . Main Middleware would be nova but for stalker Middleware tvonline and webtv apps are supported. I dont like thr original remote control it dosent have the digit keypads so im using the usb air remote. Overall its a nice product alot faster than mags with 2gb memory.

TV Addicted
    Appinstaller is also on there so you can load any of your favourite apps easily

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by desiboy1 View Post
    Olli is using same firmware as their tvonline N . Main Middleware would be nova but for stalker Middleware tvonline and webtv apps are supported. I dont like thr original remote control it dosent have the digit keypads so im using the usb air remote. Overall its a nice product alot faster than mags with 2gb memory.
    thanks mate,
    but I have been completely put off Avov's having read this sticky:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...nger-Supported
    it's the Mag254 for me!

TV Addicted
    Tvonline app works perfect with rocket, if any issue comes up you can always use webtv app which is a same software as mag254. Plus you can load up anyother app that works with rocket. I have avov N , avov4, avov olli, and mag254. Its your call...