Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Showbox Re-Directing TV shows & Movies to Kodi

Hi Gang,

Lately for whatever reason whenever I try to watch a show (TV show or movie) from my Showbox app, I get redirected to the Kodi home screen, and no video opens up.

The TV shows & movies used to just open right up, and play within the Showbox app through "internal player"

I have Showbox set up to use "internal player" and it's worked great ever since I got the box months ago.

Lately, once you click on "watch now" - I get sent over to the Kodi screen, even though I have not changed where to play video's from.

I should also point out that I've never updated Showbox because everyone says not to. I always click on "remind me later" when the update prompt comes up.

I do get the updated movies & shows but I've never updated Showbox.

How do I fix this problem so that TV shows & movies within Showbox go back to just opening up automatically - the way they used to?

Thanks in advance...

is showbox a P$??...if so, we don't support other P$ here, sorry...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    is showbox a P$??...if so, we don't support other P$ here, sorry...
    Ok, well it would help me if I could understand what your trying to say because quite honestly with no disrespect I have no idea what your trying to say.

I don't support anything other than "me" trying to watch some movies................so if mentioning Showbox in here is some sort of sacrilegious act please let me know, and why.

If you could tell me why the app is acting strange all of a sudden that would be helpful, and if you could take it one step further and tell me how to fix it I'd be extremely grateful & thankful.

So, how bout it, care to elaborate on your comment?

is showbox a totally free service or not??
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

its free for me so yes been that way for how long i used it

Yes, it always has been..................so can somebody please help me out here?

How do I get Showbox to go back to just opening the video's within Showbox instead of redirecting the video's to Kodi?

Please.....

which kodi are you using??...it's possible the add-on has updated to a newer kodi version..

or the reverse could be true, maybe you're using a newer version that the add-on hasn't updated to yet...

showbox ver 1.1 working here just tested it

and dont think it has anything to do with update

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast