Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Movies not load - VOD is down?

The TV channels and VOD list is loaded, I can see the complete list of TV Channels and VOD. The TV channels have played and works perfectly, the issue is with the VOD, when I select any VOD, the movie not load, not hapen anythink, just a black screen, no sound, no video, no anything, if I use back option, back to the VOD list, I can see the VOD list again but I can not play any VOD.

Any idea about this?

Thank you.

reboot box
    Lets Go !

Might want to do an IPTV Reset at the Donation Checker while you're at it.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Junoir Member
    I restart many times, since Friday they do not load any movies, I just see the list.

what device are you using? also are you using a m3u file?
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    I'm using Smart-STB app in a LG TV, this app work like to MAG box and STB emu, I tried using m3u list provided for the same iptv provider iptv66.com (removing the MAC address for my route or donation), and with the MAC address and the server address like to the setup for the MAG box and STB emu, in both case work in the same way, the TV channels and VOD list is loaded, I can see the complete list of TV Channels and VOD and the TV channels can played and works perfectly, the issue is with the VOD, when I select any VOD, the movie not load, not hapen anythink, just a black screen, no sound, no video, no anything, if I go back, I can see the VOD list again but I can not playing any VOD.

Thank you.

Junoir Member
    I did a last test using the Smart iptv application that is used exclusively with m3u lists, the result is the same, I can not see any VOD movie, this case I have the message "Loading", but never loading anything, not sound, not video, nothing.

I did this last test to rule out that the problem is the other application (Smart-STB).

The problem is in provider side, please any answer from the administrator of the iptv66 service.

Please, some response from iptv66 service administrators.

As a client I fulfill my duty to pay, you, as service providers I believe must also meet with at least one adequate response to the problem.

The time continues and I do not even get a response to the problem for the service I already paid, and pay for the full service, not for a part of this service.

Please!!
    Thank you.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    do the VOD work on the Mag receiver
    They should.
    I do not know about that Smart TV and its app but the vods should be working thru the Mag... Reload the current software onto the mag if the VODs do not work.

We are here to help, but we do not get paid for this. No one on this site benifits from clients paid subscriptions.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Are you sure you are using the big 3 providers supported here?
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    I buyed a iptv66 service in iptv66.com, I am using Smart-STB (smart-stb.net) app in a LG Smart TV and try to use the Smart IPTV app with the same results. In each case, using list m3u and using apps with MAC address, VOD not work, just TV channels is working in my case.

I'm realy sorry, I don't know who is each one, the web announces its service saying that it works with MAG boxes, STB Emu, Kodi, etc., also they said that this forum is for the support of its services, I do not know who manages this forum but it is the place that iptv66.com announces as support, just tell me where to go or if this service is sold and then it turns out to be not real what they advertise or promote

This app Smart-STB works like to the Box MAG informir, STB Emu for Android, etc. The IPTV Channels in TV option is working perfectly but when I try to use the VideoClub option, no movie is loaded, clicking on any movie does not load or play the movie, does not load any movie.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast