Junoir Member

Movies not load - using Smart-STB spp in LG Smart TV

Hi, I'm not secure is this is the correct location for this post.

I buy a new iptv66 service for 1 month for test purpose, I am using Smart-STB (smart-stb.net) app in a LG Smart TV.
    This app works like to the Box MAG informir, STB Emu for Android, etc. The IPTV Channels in TV option is working perfectly but when I try to use the VideoClub option, no movie is loaded, clicking on any movie does not load or play the movie, if I wait a little and press the forward key I can see the amount playing loaded but this number is in zero, does not load any movie.

I would like someone to help me with this problem, everything works fine except the movies and I would like to know if there is any setup to do or some reason why no movie is played, I have intentions of acquiring this service but it is important that the movies work as well.

Thank you!!.

Junoir Member
    I will try to explain the problem,

first, Am I using a stalker portal URL?, the app provider ask me that.

I tried using m3u list provided for you changing the MAC Address, in both case (using URL togeher MAC address/ list m3u) the TV channels and VOD is loaded, I can see the complete list of TV Channels and VOD. The TV channels can played and works perfectly, the issue is with the VOD, when I select any VOD, the movie not load, not hapen anythink, just a black screen, no sound, no video, no anithing, if I go back, I can see the VOD list again but I can not playing any VOD.

Any idea about this?

Thank you.

Junoir Member
    I did a last test using the Smart iptv application that is used exclusively with m3u lists, the result is the same, I can not see any VOD movie, this case I have the message "Loading", but never loading anything, not sound, not video, nothing.

I did this last test to rule out that the problem is the other application (Smart-STB).

The problem is in provider side, please any answer from the administrator of the iptv66 service.

Please, some response from iptv66 service administrators.

As a client I fulfill my duty to pay, you, as service providers I believe must also meet with at least one adequate response to the problem.

The time continues and I do not even get a response to the problem for the service I already paid, and pay for the full service, not for a part of this service.

Please!!
    Thank you.