Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted00 View Post
    Hello Everyone! I have been running IPTV Smarters and native EPG so far mostly w/o any issues. I was curious and tried these, but I couldn’t get them to work. Pardon my ignorance, are they Firestick compatible? Thanks!
    I think it should work fine with IPTV Smarters but I'm 100% sure. Not using iptv smarters.

Are you getting any errors while loading EPG from the github repo? Which adres are you using for the guide?

Is it getting populated but no info is showing?

Nothing has been changed on my end.

aCiD
    Last edited by aCiDjEsUs; 02-11-2023 at 07:55 PM.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Thanks aCID for your work and a speedy answer; I tried the General one then US variant doublechecking & making sure to use exactly those links provided. No errors were shown, just “updating” ending after some 30-40sec. with a message “downloaded” and “0” channels found. Guide to NO INFO in every channel; Tested on both, a Firestick 4K Max and IOS; it could very well be a glitch specific to Smarters, who knows. BTW, It wasn’t mentioned it in my 1st, but I truly appreciate your dedication..

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted00 View Post
    Thanks aCID for your work and a speedy answer; I tried the General one then US variant doublechecking & making sure to use exactly those links provided. No errors were shown, just “updating” ending after some 30-40sec. with a message “downloaded” and “0” channels found. Guide to NO INFO in every channel; Tested on both, a Firestick 4K Max and IOS; it could very well be a glitch specific to Smarters, who knows. BTW, It wasn’t mentioned it in my 1st, but I truly appreciate your dedication..
    Hey Twisted,

I have no way of testing iptv smarters, I mean I have the basic ver. not the pro. so I'm unable to load external EPG source.

I know the guide works on Tivimate (app I use) and I just tested today the guide on Kodi 18.9 (request from one of the users here)

I tested both the 24 hour uncompressed one and the seven day compressed one all seem to work on both mentioned programs.

Maybe try another app? I'm not shilling in anyway Tivimate but it's well worth the lifetime sub and with that sub you can install Tivimate on up to five devices.

Thank you for your kind words I'm just sharing with the community, why keep sh*t to yourself when you can share it so others can enjoy it.

Have a great evening/night/morning buddy, take care. Let us know what solution did you end up with.

aCiD

Late, aCID, but here
    Tested Tivimate; as you said, works.It is a shame doesn’t with Smarters. Maybe someone eventually bring it to developers attention and a they will hopefully find a solution to deal with the issue. Again thanks for your help!

UPDATE Mar. 11th 2023

How's everybody doing? You guys smell that spring in the air? Because I don't, not yet lol..

I got soo blazed this morning that I decided to fill all the US local channels that our service provides...

I've include all those channels in the regular guide and then you get the extended version in .gz

US_local_guide.xml.gz is for all the US local channel that Rocket, NFPS and IPTV66 services provide
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPG/master/US_local_guide.xml.gz
    With this guide you get 168 hours (7 days) worth of EPG for local channels.

Hope all of you have a great rest of the night...rest of the weekend don't forget to spring your clocks forward if you live in one of those countries that actually observe this strange rule? law?

Let's get this spring rolling in...we need that Vitamin D from the sky

aCiD
    Last edited by aCiDjEsUs; 03-12-2023 at 05:48 AM.

Hey all,

I noticed this morning that last pull was a bit smaller so I went to investigate and I noticed that some of the lineups are not getting pulled because of the issue on the providers side. Nothing I can do about it.

It has nothing to do with last nights updates. Just a provider issue. As soon as they fix that, I'll do a new manual pull and we should be good to go.

So sit tight, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but it's out of my hands. Have a great Sunday all.

aCiD

Issue seems to be fixed, did a fresh pull few minutes ago. All looks good.

Have a great Sunday everyone..

aCiD

As always thank you for your time and support bud
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Keeping the Flow Flowing, Thanks AJ...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Thanks acid

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast