Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Acid. The folks here appreciate your kindness in attending to the EPG.

By the way, there's a house warming party at your place tomorrow. I'll drink just about anything, but I'd prefer a nice lager at about 38F.

Enjoy you new home!!
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Junoir Member
    CONGRATS on the new home! Appreciate you finding the time to look into this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    Hey Guys and Girls.

First of all I'm sorry I'm not around to answer some of your questions but I was in a process of buying a home and moving into the new place, but first I made sure I had internet at the new house so the community could have a working EPG. It didn't go with out a glitch like I hoped it would, first I had to make a new public key for Git so I can commit to Git without a password, couldn't use the old one don't know why. Maybe because my IP changed?. At the end I totally forgot that my Schedule Direct account expires on May 2nd so that's why EPG didn't update for one or two days. But as of right now everything should be back to normal.

As for the BBC One channel that's a strange one because on my RPi3 which is running latest version of OSMC it's showing the guide for that channel, but
    that same channel on Amazon Fire TV box (Android) is blank, I'll have to look into it or just change it per Expatter's and kens directions like I said I'll have to look into it.

Mr. Acidjesus… please note that the guide data for the USA Channel[105] is blank

Problem solved the next day.... way to go!
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 05-26-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Sometimes the data source does not have the information available or the information was not accessible for one reason or another, so there is no information for that channel in a pull. A subsequent pull, however, is often successful, meaning whatever was wrong during the previous pull has been addressed.
    Last edited by ilan; 05-26-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    Hey Guys and Girls.

First of all I'm sorry I'm not around to answer some of your questions but I was in a process of buying a home and moving into the new place, but first I made sure I had internet at the new house so the community could have a working EPG. It didn't go with out a glitch like I hoped it would, first I had to make a new public key for Git so I can commit to Git without a password, couldn't use the old one don't know why. Maybe because my IP changed?. At the end I totally forgot that my Schedule Direct account expires on May 2nd so that's why EPG didn't update for one or two days. But as of right now everything should be back to normal.

As for the BBC One channel that's a strange one because on my RPi3 which is running latest version of OSMC it's showing the guide for that channel, but
    that same channel on Amazon Fire TV box (Android) is blank, I'll have to look into it or just change it per Expatter's and kens directions like I said I'll have to look into it.
    Congrats Acidjesus on your new home. Also good luck with it .. andkaal

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Good morning all,

I'm sorry I didn't noticed the changes earlier. I'll try to fix the EPG as soon as I get back from work later on today.
    I think all of the UK channels, US HD channels in the 9000 range (with some exceptions like National Geographics HD East) still have working EPG. We only lost the guide for US SD channels. I'll try to have it fixed by the next pull at midnight tonight guys.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

aCiD.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

I just updated to 17.6 and got the channels to load and play fine but no EPG. I used Ken's new one but no luck. Worked fine in 16.1. Am I doing something wrong? I changed the remote URL ending to guide_ks.xml

Quote Originally Posted by jbdmusic View Post
    I just updated to 17.6 and got the channels to load and play fine but no EPG. I used Ken's new one but no luck. Worked fine in 16.1. Am I doing something wrong? I changed the remote URL ending to guide_ks.xml
    Disable the PVR.
    Go to system settings/PVR&LiveTV - General tab
    Clear Data
    Go back to PVR settings and Enable

* If using Stalker client, you may have to Clear data a number of times. Best is to shutdown system then restart and run Kodi
    /kens

Junoir Member
    Hey all,

Anyone having any issues with BBC1, BT Sports 1, 2, 3, BeinSports not pulling the guide correctly?

Thanks,

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by geminijat View Post
    Hey all,

Anyone having any issues with BBC1, BT Sports 1, 2, 3, BeinSports not pulling the guide correctly?

Thanks,
    BBC1 should be fine now, BT Sports changed something on their end, we'll have to wait and see.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast