Register
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    ironically I had just recently send the android device (the T3) that does m3u URLs well, recently sent that to a friend
    That was my last one of them models.
    I been trying thru a T1 Plus model but that model is not good at EPG URL, or even server Playlist URLs
    The Buzz box do not seem to work well with m3u URL option
    I have some more devices and apps to check, but am procrastinator ... that's me
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-10-2022 at 09:34 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Update....

Ok boys and girls, done with the maintenance, US and UK channels should show dates next to the title of the movie as well actors and some other stuff.

Also got few channels filled in with data that were missing guide. Will try to fill some more channels in upcoming days

Hope everybody had a great weekend...back to the grind.

aCiD
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    thnx aCiD

No problem Mr. Crazed those dates look nice now on our guide

Doing what I can to help out.

aCiD

Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    those dates look nice now on our guide
    I bet they do

thnx aCiD
    cool beans
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

After being able to check this, it still does not work with the T3 using the m3u list in MOL2. The epg wont even load in the 4900 but it does load in the X5 with m3u list but the year is not displayed in the X5 either, but I set up tivimate in the T3 and the X5 and I can see the year is there? Looks like for whatever reason it will not show the year in MOL2 or the buzz for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    After being able to check this, it still does not work with the T3 using the m3u list in MOL2. The epg wont even load in the 4900 but it does load in the X5 with m3u list but the year is not displayed in the X5 either, but I set up tivimate in the T3 and the X5 and I can see the year is there? Looks like for whatever reason it will not show the year in MOL2 or the buzz for whatever reason.
    Hey Joker,

Thank you for checking, I have no idea why isn't the guide working on other boxes. I checked on two of my boxes and I see the year, but those two boxes are runningTivimate.

When I get home from work today I'll check the other boxes and see what's up with that. I'll check on X5 and two other boxes which I can't remember the name of right now lol

aCiD

One of the users just informed me that year and guide is working correctly on Kodi PVR simple server. He is also getting posters for movies/tv shows as I added that option to the guide, but I don't see any images for movies or tv shows in my Tivimate but he sees them in Kodi..

aCiD

Good morning boys and girls

How's everybody doing this fine chilly morning? You guys had a great summer?

It came to my attention this morning that there was an issue pulling the guide form schedules direct this morning, I tried to do a manual pull but no Go, it seems there's a issue with connection to their servers.
    I'll keep an eye on it, and I'll try to do a manual pull from work later in the day.

But for now just stay tuned.
    Sorry for the inconvenience boys and girls.

aCiD

Seems like the issue has been fixed.
    Just did a clean pull and uploaded to git and we should be all good and back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience boys and girls.

aCiD

thnx aCiD
    - Frank Zappa

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast