Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Always Grrrrrrrrrr8 to see a Smiling Face even if it is grrrrrrrrrr...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Ok boys and girls we have a problem, this is from Schedules Direct:

October 1st 2022

SD-JSON images now require tokens
    Effective 2022-10-01, the Schedules Direct service will be requiring that the user token be presented for most interaction with our servers. If you are running NextPVR v6 or EPG123 v1.7.1.8 or higher then this will re-enable image downloads.

If you are a developer, please check the updated API documentation. You may also contact grabber@schedulesdirect.org if you would like to have your requests steered to a “debug” server while you are testing the addition of the token to your code.

As of this moment mc2xml (software I use for EPG) is not working, the whole site is down, linux and windows version of the software are not working, I have no idea if it's due to SD changes or some other issues. I'll keep an eye on it, but for now I won't be able to pull the EPG, I've been on it since yesterday and I'm still at it. Looking for alternatives.

Sorry for the inconvenience but this is out of my hands, for now

aCiD
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

It's seems like we're back in it

I got the EPG updated and pushed to git, for now all good and back to normal.

If anything changes I'll let the community now but like I said, we should be good and back to normal for now haha

aCiD

Guru
    Appreciate all you do, and dedication to having a working and updated EPG for the end user Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by ADP0361 View Post
    Appreciate all you do, and dedication to having a working and updated EPG for the end user Sir.
    No problem, no problem. I like my guide to be field in with info so why not just share it right?

Have a great day/night wherever you are in the world

aCiD

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    No problem, no problem. I like my guide to be field in with info so why not just share it right?

Have a great day/night wherever you are in the world

aCiD
    Much thanks for all you do and also the hard work. andkaal

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I been doing some tests with some devices and acid's xml EPG
    Sometime ago when I had the Xr4000 BuzzTV device I could not get acid's EPG to work. Then Buzz team did an update and this fixed the problem.

I been trying to get acid's EPG to work on the XRS4900 and the X5 devices but no joy so far, and I no longer have the 4000 model to check it with.
    In fact I no longer have some other devices either that worked with the EPG URL

I know some devices are not compatible with xml sources. Just trying to find out if the 4900 and x5 are or are not.

The devices I have all seem to not be compatible with m3u optional EPG sources.
    Currently I am attempting it with the EZ Player, which does have a m3u EPG URL option, but still setting that up (it's been a long morning).

My question:
    Could someone confirm if acid's EPG is currently working on any device?
    If so, what device ?

Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPG/master/guide.xml
    thnx
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-29-2022 at 03:42 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I been doing some tests with some devices and acid's xml EPG
    Sometime ago when I had the Xr4000 BuzzTV device I could not get acid's EPG to work. Then Buzz team did an update and this fixed the problem.

I been trying to get acid's EPG to work on the XRS4900 and the X5 devices but no joy so far, and I no longer have the 4000 model to check it with.
    In fact I no longer have some other devices either that worked with the EPG URL

I know some devices are not compatible with xml sources. Just trying to find out if the 4900 and x5 are or are not.

The devices I have all seem to not be compatible with m3u optional EPG sources.
    Currently I am attempting it with the EZ Player, which does have a m3u EPG URL option, but still setting that up (it's been a long morning).

My question:
    Could someone confirm if acid's EPG is currently working on any device?
    If so, what device ?

Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/epg/master/guide.xml
    thnx
    will test tomorrow or sunday if I get a chance. a bit busy but will try as soon I get a chance. thanks
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Working on the X5 not on 4900.

I hadn’t updated when that posted but after I updated, EPG no longer works with 5.0.775 on X5

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast