Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    All fixed....Thanks aCID

Guru
    First, just want to say thanks to AcidJesus for his continued contributions to keeping the EPG working and updated. This is an inquiry and NOT a complaint. But I often notice a hand full of streams, especially in the cinema category, either the EPG information doesn’t match what is being streamed. Or the stream doesn’t match the EPG. Just curious if this may be due to a time difference or Geo Location the cause. Just wondering and much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ADP0361 View Post
    First, just want to say thanks to AcidJesus for his continued contributions to keeping the EPG working and updated. This is an inquiry and NOT a complaint. But I often notice a hand full of streams, especially in the cinema category, either the EPG information doesn’t match what is being streamed. Or the stream doesn’t match the EPG. Just curious if this may be due to a time difference or Geo Location the cause. Just wondering and much appreciated.
    If it's off by 3 hours that's the source playing the wrong timezone feed.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by ADP0361 View Post
    Good morning ADP0361,

Yeah I noticed that to, I checked few times if the right guide is showing for that particular channels and it is, but the feed is wrong or like Big Mac said it's off by three hours.
    Nothing was changed on my end, I'm still pulling the guide in UTC time, so when You pull the guide on your end it should automatically adjust to your timezone.

But for some time now I see sometimes that channels are showing the wrong feed or it's behind few hours. It looks like the video feed is somewhere from the West coast of US and that's why we getting the three hour difference. But I might be wrong.

aCiD
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

UPDATE Jan 4h 2024

Sooo, I just got this from GitHub

"Repository unavailable due to DMCA takedown.
    This repository is currently disabled due to a DMCA takedown notice. We have disabled public access to the repository. The notice has been publicly posted."

As soon as I get home I'll start fighting this sh*t, will see what can be done about this. I hope this wont take long. If to no avail, I'll look into different hosting options. Hope this can be resolved in a timely matter.

Sorry for any inconvenience boys and girls this might cause you.

aCiD

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    UPDATE Jan 4h 2024

Sooo, I just got this from GitHub

"Repository unavailable due to DMCA takedown.
    This repository is currently disabled due to a DMCA takedown notice. We have disabled public access to the repository. The notice has been publicly posted."

As soon as I get home I'll start fighting this sh*t, will see what can be done about this. I hope this wont take long. If to no avail, I'll look into different hosting options. Hope this can be resolved in a timely matter.

Sorry for any inconvenience boys and girls this might cause you.

aCiD
    thnx acid
    But know that we can't and don't expect you to be out of pocket for any of this stuff you do for us.

Always a big thnx for your work

Not good news from Github ether
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    thnx acid
    But know that we can't and don't expect you to be out of pocket for any of this stuff you do for us.

Always a big thnx for your work

Not good news from Github ether
    No worries Crazed, will figure it out.

I don't think GitHub will unlock that repo so I'm just going to make a new one, it kinda sucks that users will have to change their EPG address a bit but it is what it is.

If all goes well, we should be back with the guide this evening or tomorrow morning, as soon as I get back from work I'll start making the changes.

For now I'll stick with github will see how that goes.

aCiD

UPDATE Jan 6th 2024

So unfortunately GitHub did not enabled the Repo back on, so I had to make a new one and that came with a new URL for the EPG

Links above should reflect the new URL for the guide, actually the only thing that changed in the address is
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPGTalk/master/guide.xml
    But if you're to lazy to go back to the first page in this thread here are the new URL's :

Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPGTalk/master/US_local_guide.xml.gz
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPGTalk/master/US_guide.xml.gz
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPGTalk/master/UK_guide.xml.gz
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPGTalk/master/Latino_guide.xml.gz
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPGTalk/master/guide.xml
    Sorry for the any inconvenience the new URL might cause you, but it is what is.

aCiD

No need to be sorry.
    I'm sure those who use M3U appreciate all you do.

THANX guy!!

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast