Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Hey no problem guys,

I hope some of the users will have a use for these local channels.

Now it's on to the Canadian local channels, got to get some of those channel filled in with guide.

Have a great Monday everybody...

aCiD
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Guru
    I have been using this service for years now, and I don’t think I have ever seen so many local channels with actual guide information.
    Amazing job Sir. Also, there is a small number of Cinema streams that I always assumed had the wrong guide information, but recently realized guide info is correct. But wrong channel is streaming. So Kudos to you again Champ.

Quote Originally Posted by ADP0361 View Post
    I have been using this service for years now, and I don’t think I have ever seen so many local channels with actual guide information.
    Amazing job Sir. Also, there is a small number of Cinema streams that I always assumed had the wrong guide information, but recently realized guide info is correct. But wrong channel is streaming. So Kudos to you again Champ.
    No problem.. doing what I can to help out the community.

I hope some of the users will have a use for it. Had some time so why not right?

Now it's onto Canadian local channels I got some already filled in. I just need to get the rest of it and we should be good to go. We still missing some of the Spanish speaking channels but I'm working on it.

As for the wrong streams yeah I noticed that, it had me baffled for a while but then I took a closer look at those channels and like you said the guide is right just the stream is incorrect.

Have a great Tuesday and rest of the week

aCiD

Bulletproof
    Thanks my friend for all your hard work and time you put into making this happen. andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    Thanks my friend for all your hard work and time you put into making this happen. andkaal
    No problem, glad I can be of some help

aCiD

UPDATE May 15th 2023

How's everybody doing on this fine Monday morning? Hope all of you guys and gels doing great, enjoying the nice weather (I hope is nice)

I was checking the guide this morning and I noticed there was a issue with one of the providers and I see lot's of local and Canadian channels are missing the info from the guide.

This is from the provider:

Issue as of 5/15/23, 7:05 AM ET:
    We are aware of the intermittent issues with the grid loading (the "oops" message). We are working on the issue and apologize for the inconvenience. No need to contact us about this issue, just check this page for updates.

So we're just have to wait it out, next pull is at noon so we'll see if they get the issue sorted out by then. But like I said I'm aware of the issue but it's out of my hands and we'll just have to wait for the provider to fix the issue.

Have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening where ever you are

aCiD

cool beans. thanks bud
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

We're back in business boys and girls

It seems that the issue has been resolved, I just did a manual pull and all seems back to normal with missing channels back with info.
    So that would be it for tonight

Have a good rest of the evening everybody and let's have a awesome Tuesday Take care people.

aCiD

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    We're back in business boys and girls

It seems that the issue has been resolved, I just did a manual pull and all seems back to normal with missing channels back with info.
    So that would be it for tonight

Have a good rest of the evening everybody and let's have a awesome Tuesday Take care people.

aCiD
    Hey aCID, I'm having a problem with all my donations of not having a EPG Guide of yours that have worked for me for years. The last 2-3 days I have no guide on my Kodi sticks. Just wondering if something went wrong ? Much Thanks my friend. andkaal

Hey All,

Sorry for the inconvenience the lack of EPG might cos you, but I was on vacation and the VPN tunnel on my server went down while I was away so the machine couldn't reach the outside world.

As soon as I got home last night after driving for 16 hours straight I got the things working again so everything should be back to normal.

aCiD

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast