Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    crazybobs TV Expert
    Having the same problem with Rocket. The URL is blocked and I can not force a new IP address. My ISP will NOT refresh my IP.

TV Addicted
    I have a friend who has an AVOV, he was using stalker client to get his channels. One day it quit authorizing and one day it quit. Nothing I suggested he do on the telephone seemed to make it work and I think he has Comcast. I got my hands on it with a different isp and it still did not work. I finally deleted KODI and reinstalled it and re-set up stalker client. Every thing is fine now, even on Comcast. He is using Rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    I have a friend who has an AVOV, he was using stalker client to get his channels. One day it quit authorizing and one day it quit. Nothing I suggested he do on the telephone seemed to make it work and I think he has Comcast. I got my hands on it with a different isp and it still did not work. I finally deleted KODI and reinstalled it and re-set up stalker client. Every thing is fine now, even on Comcast. He is using Rocket.
    Rocket has many servers, the p1 server seems to be blocked on a few different ISP's

Social Sensei
    no issues here with p1.iptvrocket url and I have Comcast
    several friends are using same and no problems

Quote Originally Posted by tooti View Post
    no issues here with p1.iptvrocket url and I have Comcast
    several friends are using same and no problems
    Good for you my friend, I've got NO TV here unless I use a VPN. It works fine when using a VPN.

crazybobs TV Expert
    I tried 3 different manufactures boxes all freshly loaded at 3 locations that had no service from Rocket. Same Result No Service. Brought the same 3 boxes to a location where the Rocket Service worked and All 3 Worked Fine. Conclusion I make is that the ISP (internet service provider) have Banned the URL (Rocket address - p1.iptvrocket.tv ) via the users IP Address. I forced a change to the ISP's external IP Address by changing the last digit of the MAC Address in the customer owned router and power cycled the Modem & Router which generated a New External IP address. Many people do not own their routers so it may not be as easy as this to change the MAC on a ISP' s devices. This is probably not what most people want to hear but I think Rocket should issue A different URL to get service back to their customers. On a side note many External IP address are Dynamic (can change) but I found that many will change to the previous IP when you force a change.

Quote Originally Posted by bwcbob View Post
    I tried 3 different manufactures boxes all freshly loaded at 3 locations that had no service from Rocket. Same Result No Service. Brought the same 3 boxes to a location where the Rocket Service worked and All 3 Worked Fine. Conclusion I make is that the ISP (internet service provider) have Banned the URL (Rocket address - p1.iptvrocket.tv ) via the users IP Address. I forced a change to the ISP's external IP Address by changing the last digit of the MAC Address in the customer owned router and power cycled the Modem & Router which generated a New External IP address. Many people do not own their routers so it may not be as easy as this to change the MAC on a ISP' s devices. This is probably not what most people want to hear but I think Rocket should issue A different URL to get service back to their customers. On a side note many External IP address are Dynamic (can change) but I found that many will change to the previous IP when you force a change.
    Good info, I'll look into giving it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by franknitti View Post
    Good info, I'll look into giving it a try.
    I looked into changing the external mac on my router. Even though I own the router, it looks like I don't have the option to change the mac myself. It seems that is set by the ISP. You are right, rocket should issue a different URL to get their customers service back or allow use of a VPN. Like I said when going through a VPN, it works fine. I'm using Potato with no mac...well see if I get banned, It seems I get 3 strikes.

crazybobs TV Expert
    go into the WAN Settings should see MAC address and a button to clone it - place your cursor on the Last Digit and go up or down 1 - click apply and power cycle Modem & router

Quote Originally Posted by bwcbob View Post
    go into the WAN Settings should see MAC address and a button to clone it - place your cursor on the Last Digit and go up or down 1 - click apply and power cycle Modem & router

That option didn't work for me. Had to change to static to be able to change the mac. did the power cycle thing, lost internet on most of my devices, not all. Changed back to dynamic and the mac got reset by the ISP and I got my internet back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast