Junoir Member

Service connection error Please check your internet connection and service URL

Hello!
    I need help, been trying to see what is wrong with my tv and am not sure where to look. I've been trying to read posts but can't find anyone with my problem. I know I have good internet connection. Have 2 boxes, 1 T1 and 1 T1+. T1 is connected directly to ethernet cable and T1+ vi wifi. Today I was not able to watch tv, last night was choppy but worked for both boxes. Now I get Service Connection Error Please check your internet connection and service URL. I have gone to the website and reset the IPTV, I have changed the portal plugged the new portal to both DOL and DOL2 and still have the same problem. Now how do I know my internet is fine? Because I have a different IPTV provider as well and tv works with them. The reason why I changed to NFPS is because their Cx service sucks and they always freeze more. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA

"Please check your internet connection" ...sounds like an internet problem...to the box..........go into the settings in your box and check that you have an ip address showing up....make sure your not on STATIC ...should be DHCP ....also reboot your router and check your Ethernet cables............