Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: User Feedback

Banned

User Feedback

Hey so here at Avov we are trying our best to continue keeping our customers happy. We obviously aren't perfect, but we are trying to target our weaknesses and improve on them as any company should. We are looking for constructive feedback from any customers who have purchased a product from us. You can either pm me, message our Facebook group, or just reply on this thread. I will be raising all issues/concerns to the management team and we will do our best to address them. If you have a lot to say you can even give us a call . Please let us know of your thoughts about the device(s) and of Avov. Even if you have only bad or good things to say, we will still appreciate it. Also positive feedback on our Facebook page is always appreciated . So, let us know what you think!

Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/avovtech
    Last edited by a-team; 05-21-2015 at 06:11 PM.

Love my Avov's...
    I gather darkness to please me...

Here is a suggestion away to move the apps around in the order you want them to show up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kcos54 View Post
    Here is a suggestion away to move the apps around in the order you want them to show up.
    Do you mean like ordering your apps in "My Channel," because I like that idea. Thanks for the critique!

look this company is saying help us get better the support for this box is great

Quote Originally Posted by david_avov View Post
    Do you mean like ordering your apps in "My Channel," because I like that idea. Thanks for the critique!
    Yes so in the my channel if I want say tv online first then next to it netflix and so on.

TV Addicted
    i love the box .. but sometimes it get blocked from connecting .. as far as the tcv online goes .. i have to power down and back up a couple times.. overall im satified.. the quality isnt bad but if it was ever to be in the real hd.. it will be worth twice as much.. but im still happy .. i have caught a few that was in real hd .. i dont mind weathering the storm..its beats paying a monthly bill

TV Addicted
    I notices that most of the movie apps except 1.channel and movie25 run audio and video out of sink real bad. Installed Kodi and the same apps and they run under Kodi. Got mine yesterday, still learning what to do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    I notices that most of the movie apps except 1.channel and movie25 run audio and video out of sink real bad. Installed Kodi and the same apps and they run under Kodi. Got mine yesterday, still learning what to do.
    That's actually a codex issue we are aware of. The devs at Mickyhop are coming out with a fix for it very very soon. Keep your eyes peeled for an update, it should fix those issues. I appreciate the concern though, its actually one of the top priorities for them right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supaman32052 View Post
    i love the box .. but sometimes it get blocked from connecting .. as far as the tcv online goes .. i have to power down and back up a couple times.. overall im satified.. the quality isnt bad but if it was ever to be in the real hd.. it will be worth twice as much.. but im still happy .. i have caught a few that was in real hd .. i dont mind weathering the storm..its beats paying a monthly bill
    Thanks for the feed back. The box actually supports full 1080p video. If you decide to load a movie onto it that you know is in high quality you should be able to see for yourself. The quality of the streams have a big effect on the picture quality (remember its not always the box. There are some stuff that we can do on our end to improve the quality as well. Our research team in South Korea is actually in charge of doing that kind of stuff and they are actively working on figuring those logistics out. I appreciate the comment though, feel free to give us some more feedback we love hearing from the community.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast