Random Engineer

Fire stick issue with 1080p latino channels

maybe I am the only person with this problem. With the new 1080p latino channels I have lags, pauses, freezing images using perfect player (app) or kodi on fire stick 2nd generation. this problem isn't present with 1080p english and others channels. maybe is a problem with the main providers of the feed.
    any advice.

Turn off hardware acceleration in settings.
    Lets Go !

Random Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Turn off hardware acceleration in settings.
    thanks for your reply
    I can do with kodi, but I more like to use Perfect Player app and using software acceleration I only have audio and a blank screen.

Junoir Member
    Hi Fausca7 It happens to me, is very frustrating, I've tried all sort of video configurations, external players, I tried STB emulator pro, and the same happens only with the latino channels. Within Kodi they work fine, but the app videos are just better. By any chance have you found a fix for this issue with the latino channels?

Quote Originally Posted by fausca7 View Post
    maybe I am the only person with this problem. With the new 1080p latino channels I have lags, pauses, freezing images using perfect player (app) or kodi on fire stick 2nd generation. this problem isn't present with 1080p english and others channels. maybe is a problem with the main providers of the feed.
    any advice.
    For Perfect Player, go to Settings/ Playback/ Decoder - I recommend to start the setup using "Software" (depending on the platform, this is a safe start point).
    I noticed on FireTV Stick, if you set to "Auto", it may take a little longer to connect the channels, but the unit will find the best decoder for each channel automatically.
    Hope that helps you.
    /kens

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    For Perfect Player, go to Settings/ Playback/ Decoder - I recommend to start the setup using "Software" (depending on the platform, this is a safe start point).
    I noticed on FireTV Stick, if you set to "Auto", it may take a little longer to connect the channels, but the unit will find the best decoder for each channel automatically.
    Hope that helps you.
    /kens
    I've tried Software decoder and Auto decoder in 2 Fire TV sticks: software decoder has a slow video, and Auto decoder has a black screen in all latino 1080 HD channels.

This only happens in Latino channels 1080 HD. 85% of the channels work fine but those, and I cannot happen to find a fix for them.

Any help with this will be highly appreciated.

Random Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemktv View Post
    Hi Fausca7 It happens to me, is very frustrating, I've tried all sort of video configurations, external players, I tried STB emulator pro, and the same happens only with the latino channels. Within Kodi they work fine, but the app videos are just better. By any chance have you found a fix for this issue with the latino channels?
    No fix so far. With kodi I used this (and solves some issues)
    http://www.yourkodi.com/amazon-fire-...buffering-fix/
    but my main problem is that I prefer to use PerfectPlayer app