Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    learn how add repos and google to find whats new

Junoir Member
    I agree. Kodi (if set up correctly...ie...with RD) will work perfect for all your needs. The only problem I see with the Dreamlink T1 Plus is the fact that its running Kit Kat 4.4. Hopefully there's an upgraded Android OS for the next Dreamlink. One can only Dream!!

Captain doesn’t like my rumours, but suffice to say that the swirling rumours around an upcoming release are that we will see a significant upgrade to the android version. Unfortunately not retro to the older boxes.

I can confirm these are not rumors but actual fact. They've already released two android 7 boxes in the UK which are iptv, satellite and antenna compatible. The big release though will be the Z7+ box which is an iptv box similar to the dreamlink T1 with 2 gigs of ram and android 7.0 (name may be different in North America). specs sheets have already began circulating online for this box and even images.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    I can confirm these are not rumors but actual fact. They've already released two android 7 boxes in the UK which are iptv, satellite and antenna compatible. The big release though will be the Z7+ box which is an iptv box similar to the dreamlink T1 with 2 gigs of ram and android 7.0 (name may be different in North America). specs sheets have already began circulating online for this box and even images.
    I’m aware and have seen the specs, but while Formuler seems to be fine with announcing their coming box, the Dreamlink version has yet to be confirmed and is, therefore, just a rumour at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mano9423 View Post
    I’m aware and have seen the specs, but while Formuler seems to be fine with announcing their coming box, the Dreamlink version has yet to be confirmed and is, therefore, just a rumour at this point.

you do realize that Formuler makes the boxes for dreamlink and thus dreamlink is simply a rebrand of formuler for sale in North America (formuler also receives updates before dreamlink for that very reason). This might be a rumour to you but I have actual confirmation aside from what has been circulated online. The only thing not confirmed at this point is the official release date.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

who cares sat is dead to me and iptv is safer for now i got rid of all my boxes now if you live in canada that a different thing but in states why

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    who cares sat is dead to me and iptv is safer for now i got rid of all my boxes now if you live in canada that a different thing but in states why
    who was talking about sat?

Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    you do realize that Formuler makes the boxes for dreamlink and thus dreamlink is simply a rebrand of formuler for sale in North America (formuler also receives updates before dreamlink for that very reason). This might be a rumour to you but I have actual confirmation aside from what has been circulated online. The only thing not confirmed at this point is the official release date.
    I'm completely aware of that.

My point was, in a previous post, I had hinted at a new Dreamlink box coming with the specs of the Z7+ and Captain deleted the post as a "rumour". Hence my initial reference to him not liking my rumours.

I understand that Dreamlink and Formuler are the same. I also realize that there will be a Dreamlink version of the Z7+. Perhaps that isn't just a rumour to you, but until there has been an official release, it is, technically, a rumour. The Formuler box has been announced and a release date has been given. So far as I can tell, the Dreamlink version of it has not gotten the same treatment, and I have searched quite diligently for it.

I'm sure when they are ready, Captain will update us. I'm sure the reason for the delay is to avoid potentially slowing sales of the existing T1+ boxes. Its smart business.

Quote Originally Posted by Mano9423 View Post
    I'm completely aware of that.

My point was, in a previous post, I had hinted at a new Dreamlink box coming with the specs of the Z7+ and Captain deleted the post as a "rumour". Hence my initial reference to him not liking my rumours.

I understand that Dreamlink and Formuler are the same. I also realize that there will be a Dreamlink version of the Z7+. Perhaps that isn't just a rumour to you, but until there has been an official release, it is, technically, a rumour. The Formuler box has been announced and a release date has been given. So far as I can tell, the Dreamlink version of it has not gotten the same treatment, and I have searched quite diligently for it.

I'm sure when they are ready, Captain will update us. I'm sure the reason for the delay is to avoid potentially slowing sales of the existing T1+ boxes. Its smart business.
    Thanks mano. Yes, Dreamlink will be releasing a new box in the next couple of months.I will update when they have something official to report.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast