Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Dreamlink T1 Plus and BuzzTV XPL3000

Hello Everyone,
    I am kind of new to the IPTV scene and I was wondering if I could get some honest feedback from anyone that has purchased a Dreamlink plus or a Buzztv box.
    I am thinking of purchasing the Dreamlink T1 Plus but now I have been hearing that the new BuzzTV XPL3000 has a lot of great upgrades (including faster memory and cpu).

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Well Dreamlink T1 Plus is a very good iptv box.........But uses an older Android Version...but it can record .....Buzztv 3000 uses a newer Android Version .....good IPTV.........Can run the latest version of KODI...Also PVR functions

I have the Dreamlink plus .and the Buzztv 2000 .just ordered the Buzztv 3000 .........I do like both Dreamlink and the Buzztv Boxes.....either one would be a good choice in my opinion

TV Addicted
    It's all personal opinion and preference. Lots of peeps love dreamlinks and BuzzTV Xpls are becoming popular as well. The XPL 3000 is pretty new but there's suppose to be an update to make some improvements..only time will tell if it lives up to the hype

Junoir Member
    Thank you guys for the input.

From what I have researched, It seems to me that the major drawback to the Dreamlink T1 Plus seems to be that it runs an older version of Android OS (Kitkat). I did contact the dreamlink manufacturer and they said that "due to hardware limitations" they are unable to update to a newer version of Android OS to the Dreamlink T1 Plus. (I was thinking they could do it through a firmware update). I also noticed that the Dreamlink only has 1GB memory as opposed to the BuzzTV that has 2GB memory. Does anyone know if it makes any difference in performance for the Dreamlink?

Warrior
    If the epg means anything to you the buzz populates very fast where the dreamlink does not

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Well Dreamlink T1 Plus is a very good iptv box.........But uses an older Android Version...but it can record .....Buzztv 3000 uses a newer Android Version .....good IPTV.........Can run the latest version of KODI...Also PVR functions

I have the Dreamlink plus .and the Buzztv 2000 .just ordered the Buzztv 3000 .........I do like both Dreamlink and the Buzztv Boxes.....either one would be a good choice in my opinion
    Can you post videos from XPL2000/3000 menu and performance? I am really interested to know if there is any other android box better than T1+. I really enjoy it but the problem is the old android. thanks mate

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by samshah View Post
    Can you post videos from XPL2000/3000 menu and performance? I am really interested to know if there is any other android box better than T1+. I really enjoy it but the problem is the old android. thanks mate
    JMO but I think the xpl 2000 is better than the t1 the xpl3000 should be better

Well could be the os has to be optimized
    Lets Go !

TV Addicted
    I like Dreamlink T1 Plus better. Who knows how much longer buzztv will be around. Plus Kodi is only good for movies and you have to haggle just to watch anything.

Quote Originally Posted by chains View Post
    I like Dreamlink T1 Plus better. Who knows how much longer buzztv will be around. Plus Kodi is only good for movies and you have to haggle just to watch anything.
    Kodi is much more versatile then just movies.........and if you know how to set it up correctly it works like a charm........Best thing since sliced bread........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast