Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Crazed also said that it is fine to discuss in threads under "other" where we are discussing this right now. It is, however, unfortunate that the main thread was closed down as it had quite a bit of reference material for the novice user. In future they will just have to refer to the other section is all. I think it's fair and see no problem with it personally.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I am still in hopes that the Buzz team will come thru and offer even one sample box to one of our staff, even one box is fine. And the box will not be coming to me either, it will go to another staff member...
    We do need to have first hand access to any supported box on this site guys.
    That is not all either. There are many points to all this. I had posted on that Buzz closed thread last night about this very thing.

And yes guys I did like the Buzz forum and how it was going .. one thing I saw in there thou were many comments about how great the box is. well that draws buyers. Them buyers happen to be on a website that Tinie and NFPS run and pay for.
    And what about the many other box makers that have shown support for the site... what do you think they will think about all this when they find out that other box makers get special treatment (their own sub-forum) and never showed any support to the site at all.

Dreamlink is our main supported box, yes... and yes they have sent many, many sample boxes to the site administration.
    So has avov, Mag, CNX, nFusion, Global, Dreamlink, Dreambox, Mega3000, and the list goes on.
    Everytime Dreamlink put out a new box, IKS or IPTV, at least half a dozen are sent as test samples...We would be spitting in their faces if we let another box share in the front page without a bit of shown support to the site here. ANd yes that means to give us the means to have a first hand look at these boxes... for many reasons.
    I have said all this before.

Anyway guys, I do hope things change but no matter how you feel about this, my mind will not change on this matter.
    Like I said, there are many points to this situation.
    And when we put up the Buzz forum it was my understanding that a box or two would end up in administrations hands, is mainly why the forum went up

ohh and I guess members may not be able to see my last post in that Buzz forum. I copied and pasted it below...
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    okay guys, I have had a couple private messages asking why this has happened and is this about getting freebies only.
    Below is a copy of the reply I sent back...

it is not about getting freebies. It is about this site supporting buzz box but have no way in testing the box for ourselves. We need to know what this box is all about first hand, I do not know what the box has to offer in ways of services and for all I know they have an online server of their own and are privatly drawing away our clients (That is not what I believe here, but I use it as an example of what we need to know first hand.... but I am not about to go out and pay for one of these boxes just so I can better know the box and what we are supporting with a sub forum here at iptvTalk.
    Buzz support should realize this and should have done something about it. If they want our free advertising of which they are getting sales from said free advertising, then they need to support this site even in a small way.

Like I said my freind, they should have realized this.
    And I was told that there would be sample boxes or even one box for one of the staff here, but that was forgotten once I had put up the Buzz forum...
    All other boxes have done this and you mentioned dreamlink, well they do it everytime they put out a new model.
    They have seen their sales rise due to the fact that we support them, and they have realized a good thing when they see it. With every new dreamlink model at least a couple staff get sent a sample box, everytime since years ago. We as a sponsered NFPS support site need that first hand look at what we are supporting when it comes to receivers.
    And other boxes also do this for return of support. Global, Dreamlink, Avov , Mag, Jynx, Mygica, and even the Nivida sent a sample box to our since retired administrator.. to name a few that show their support to this forum. I do not think that they would be impressed if they knew that Buzz has the same support (resulting in sales) but did nothing in return of that said support. Not fair to the others at all
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-29-2017 at 01:29 AM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Ambassador
    Mygica is the buzz.....

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    Mygica is the buzz.....
    BuzzTV is made by the same manufacturer "Geniatech" as MyGiga boxes
    But they are 2 separate companies.

cool.. anyhow, just saw update on XPL3000 that added tuner support (DTV player app), buzz boot video (audio too loud IMO) and fixed the channel recall button. that button no longer launches netflix. I checked my buzz xpl2000 and no update has been pushed to that as model yet.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Ambassador
    Well, they are two other forums that have the buzz section so.........

a not so good finding with this latest update. While fixing the channel recall buttton netflix launch issue on buzz remote, they have accidentally messed up mouse pointer functionality on mx3 airmouse aftermarket remote which is a fairly popular device. You basically cannot use your airmouse correctly as now the toggle button will launch netflix.

Again this affects the MX3 airmouse remote. Minix A2 and A3 lite don't seem to be affected at all.

Junoir Member
    I just hooked up an XPL3000 and I get the ACEIPTV channel menu but no channels. Something is different from XPL2000. You'd think it would be improved but it won't fully connect with ACE. I contacted ACE and everything is good on their end so basically a sit and wait situation or a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by gsmitty22 View Post
    I just hooked up an XPL3000 and I get the ACEIPTV channel menu but no channels. Something is different from XPL2000. You'd think it would be improved but it won't fully connect with ACE. I contacted ACE and everything is good on their end so basically a sit and wait situation or a waste of money.
    You know.....................you jump to conclusions so quickly....No patience .......no perseverance............Can you go without a smartphone ...a computer and a television for 1 week ......with only books to occupy your mind ???

Lol ace sucks.. maybe they did you a favour word of advice, Don't buy a brand new release box expecting everything to be perfect right away. Will never happen

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast