Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    I don't think it was accidental. They are affiliated with mygica and so was recommended to buy the mygica kr301 remote which is basically just a mygica branded and coded version of mx3 airmouse. I'll just stick with my minix A3 lite.
    Strangely enough, I also have the MyGica KR301 remote but preferred the MX3 because it has the programmable buttons. Not sure why they would remove that functionality from the MyGica KR301.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagstyles View Post
    Strangely enough, I also have the MyGica KR301 remote but preferred the MX3 because it has the programmable buttons. Not sure why they would remove that functionality from the MyGica KR301.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Buzz posts are okay in this section (other android receivers)
    Back where they started.
    Again guys I do applogize for this but if we do not do this then where does it stop...
    The dreamlink or Global or Mag or Avov box makers and sales (or many other box makers) would not be impressed with us if we give a free ride to one while all the others (them) all show support for what we give them in return (we give them sales thru our support with posted guides and etc.. We can not do that if we know nothing first hand about these boxes)
    Agreed they get plenty of business from here and should send one out to one of you guys period! It's ridiculous that it's even had to be brought up in the first place. The reason I got one was reading all the good stuff posted on this board and I'm sure others did as well. For what it cost them they can afford to send one out to you guys just like every other manufacturer. The amount of box sales they will get and do get more than cover one box! It's nice to be able to read reviews from mods here on the boxes available out there. I really hope they listen and send one out to one of you guys so you can put the main forum back up again!!

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    Agreed they get plenty of business from here and should send one out to one of you guys period! It's ridiculous that it's even had to be brought up in the first place. The reason I got one was reading all the good stuff posted on this board and I'm sure others did as well. For what it cost them they can afford to send one out to you guys just like every other manufacturer. The amount of box sales they will get and do get more than cover one box! It's nice to be able to read reviews from mods here on the boxes available out there. I really hope they listen and send one out to one of you guys so you can put the main forum back up again!!
    Okay, but nothing wasn't said about they contacting the buzz folks and putting their case to them and getting denied. If that was the case then sure, removing the section is fine. Theses things should be worked out behind the scenes and not brought out into the forum. If the guys here get one, fine, if not then close the section and say we had to close due to unforeseen circumstances or something to that effect.

But contact the guys and work something out behind the scenes, how else would they know what you want or what's going on.

pot?
    I would have to think they know that this forum has a section on them as in one of the earlier post a member was contacting them mentioned it. So hopefully they send one out so we can get the subforum back as I'm interested in the new box that came out not to long ago... I can't find the post but one member was going back and forth and mentioned the firum here. So just good business is sending a test unit and you get all sorts of free advertising. Like every other box maker here that likes to have there boxes supported and again free advertising.! Why would they even need to ask, this is a huge forum with a lot of members just seems like common sense. Hopefully it all gets worked out because its a great box!

pot?
    Any sellers yet of the new box yet. Send me a pm I'm interested in getting one. Thx all!!

Only seller I can find are from Canada ................. they want $136.00 to $155.00 dollars including shipping....May have to wait until the company releases to the USA....Think there is a short supply right now ...thats why the price is high..in my opinion .........................

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Only seller I can find are from Canada ................. they want $136.00 to $155.00 dollars including shipping....May have to wait until the company releases to the USA....Think there is a short supply right now ...thats why the price is high..in my opinion .........................
    Please tell me those price quotes were in CAD and not USD. Average going rate right now on xpl3000 is about $130-$140 CAD
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Warrior
    worldwidesats has them for 99 US

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    Orders over $99 get Free Shipping in North America

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    It's true, from the time the new unit was released it always this price.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast