Hello again--starting over

Hello to all of the good people here. I've been a member here for a few years now. I use the site to fix issues, and share my experiences with others, and get updates as they are needed. I have to admit, I don't hang out here on the site. I usually go to the forums when the system gives me trouble, and usually find out its an ECM by just reading the Up/Down threads. Here's where it gets confusing. I'm an IKS/Rocket member, and have been for many years. I live in Florida, and just experienced Irma. She was a BITCH, to say the least. Anyway, after the storm passed and I got power and internet back, I tried to boot up the old T4 with DL100 upgrade "that was working fine before the storm", and found out there may, or may not be, an ECM. So I came to my old stand by site here, but could no longer find the section that discussed IKS. I found something called IKS66, but it doesn't appear to be the same. I've tried to search the site, and can no longer find any threads regarding plain old ordinary IKS/Rocket. Have you discontinued support of this service? I ask because I found another forum, that I won't mention here, who still discusses and serves IKS. I introduced myself on their site as a refugee from another site that no longer appears to serve IKS. A few of their Mods welcomed me as a new member, but assured me my old site did not stop discussing IKS. They just moved it to a new area. I never mentioned the name of my old site, meaning this site, as that would be in poor taste. How do they know which site I was a member of, and how do they know you have, allegedly, moved your IKS section to a new area, if I never told them who you are? Also, if it is true that you've simply moved the IKS discussions to a new area, then where is it? Because I can't find it. I try to show loyalty to those who show loyalty in return to me. This site has always shown me loyalty, and always displayed professionalism from all of its Mods and Supporting Members. I don't want to leave here if you're still supporting my services. If you have stopped supporting the services I use, then I must move on. That being said, I will not leave without THANKING ALL OF THE STAFF AND MEMBERS HERE FOR ONE HELL OF A RIDE OVER SEVERAL YEARS OF FUN & FANTASTIC TESTING. I will also not clear my profile, as I may step up to IPTV or KODI in the future. You know??? Some day when I get a computer engineering degree so I'll finally understand how to do that. Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from a Mod or fellow member soon to tell me you are still supporting IKS and I just haven't found the new section yet.
    Thank you all for now, and I'll check back in later to find out I'm wrong and I don't have to leave this site.
    Satwatcher

Well... This site has always been dedicated to IPTV. Our sister site discussed IKS. That discussion has been moved to fta66. Here is a recent announcement per that move:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...451#post205451

Take care...
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Moderator at Work
    Hello satwatcher and welcome to IptvTalk, enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to IPTVTALK enjoy!!
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

@ satwatcher ...... i told you it was moved .....

<~ isn't staff here or the other site ........ NOT REQUIRED ....... follow link posted by ilan ..... have a good day ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by satwatcher View Post
    Hello to all of the good people here. I've been a member here for a few years now. I use the site to fix issues, and share my experiences with others, and get updates as they are needed. I have to admit, I don't hang out here on the site. I usually go to the forums when the system gives me trouble, and usually find out its an ECM by just reading the Up/Down threads. Here's where it gets confusing. I'm an IKS/Rocket member, and have been for many years. I live in Florida, and just experienced Irma. She was a BITCH, to say the least. Anyway, after the storm passed and I got power and internet back, I tried to boot up the old T4 with DL100 upgrade "that was working fine before the storm", and found out there may, or may not be, an ECM. So I came to my old stand by site here, but could no longer find the section that discussed IKS. I found something called IKS66, but it doesn't appear to be the same. I've tried to search the site, and can no longer find any threads regarding plain old ordinary IKS/Rocket. Have you discontinued support of this service? I ask because I found another forum, that I won't mention here, who still discusses and serves IKS. I introduced myself on their site as a refugee from another site that no longer appears to serve IKS. A few of their Mods welcomed me as a new member, but assured me my old site did not stop discussing IKS. They just moved it to a new area. I never mentioned the name of my old site, meaning this site, as that would be in poor taste. How do they know which site I was a member of, and how do they know you have, allegedly, moved your IKS section to a new area, if I never told them who you are? Also, if it is true that you've simply moved the IKS discussions to a new area, then where is it? Because I can't find it. I try to show loyalty to those who show loyalty in return to me. This site has always shown me loyalty, and always displayed professionalism from all of its Mods and Supporting Members. I don't want to leave here if you're still supporting my services. If you have stopped supporting the services I use, then I must move on. That being said, I will not leave without THANKING ALL OF THE STAFF AND MEMBERS HERE FOR ONE HELL OF A RIDE OVER SEVERAL YEARS OF FUN & FANTASTIC TESTING. I will also not clear my profile, as I may step up to IPTV or KODI in the future. You know??? Some day when I get a computer engineering degree so I'll finally understand how to do that. Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from a Mod or fellow member soon to tell me you are still supporting IKS and I just haven't found the new section yet.
    Thank you all for now, and I'll check back in later to find out I'm wrong and I don't have to leave this site.
    Satwatcher
    It only takes half a brain to master IPTV and KODI ....I'm sure IKS has already seen it's best days

Pinball Wizard
    Welcome to IPTV Talk and enjoy!!

Moderator at Work
    Hello and welcome to iptv talk .

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    @ satwatcher ...... i told you it was moved .....

<~ isn't staff here or the other site ........ NOT REQUIRED ....... follow link posted by ilan ..... have a good day ;D
    Thank you nob0dy. I had to look back at the other site to see who it was that told me that, and you are right. It was you. So is it safe to say the same people are moderating multiple sites? Also, I followed the link provided by Ilan, and registered on the new site. Thank you for the advice. I have a funny feeling I'll be seeing you, there too, as I have already announced myself there, and written a "hello" message.

Quote Originally Posted by satwatcher View Post
    Thank you nob0dy. I had to look back at the other site to see who it was that told me that, and you are right. It was you. So is it safe to say the same people are moderating multiple sites? Also, I followed the link provided by Ilan, and registered on the new site. Thank you for the advice. I have a funny feeling I'll be seeing you, there too, as I have already announced myself there, and written a "hello" message.
    LMFAO ! boss i have no powers here

<~ isn't a mod or admin " here " or any site(s) i found your name at ......... just a user like you ....... @ the moderating multiple sites ..... i can't answer that question .... none of my business ...... i don't see the same nic's or names here ..... i guess we will leave that question(s) alone .....
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .