Thread: new Mag 410

Junoir Member

new Mag 410

hello

I just got my new Mag 410, which seems to be pretty much different compared to the 256. It has android and lots of apps, seems good so far.
    But I see no configuration option, like portals to enter or something, just the stalker app that wants some server + username/password.

Since I am new to IPTV, could one tell me what to enter there? It requires stalker 5.1
    Any help is appreciated.

ps: I see no other proper subforum for this, sry..

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    we will get a new sub forum up asap for the 410 model.

It says this in the Specs....
    Pre-integrated with Stalker Middleware from Infomir

some server + username/password -- this would be the server setup, yes ?
    That username/password would be your code from your service (Rocket or etc...)?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I am not sure what to enter, since I am getting "portal" addresses and not a single "server".
    Since Stalker 5.1 is required: does at least any IPTV provider support this? Everyone I asked said that 5.1+ is not supported.

My device seems to be too new, I can't get any provider that is compatible ... any suggestions?

Since they do not support it you may need to download a apk called stb emulator since your box is a android.
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Since they do not support it you may need to download a apk called stb emulator since your box is a android.
    Thank you, that did the trick. Hopefully 5.1+ support will arrive anytime soon

Junoir Member
    Thanks You Sir

a couple stalker servers have recently become compatible with 5.1
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)