Thread: Well done.

Junoir Member

Well done.

I've been reselling since 2015. I got to say I've seen this service go from promising to garbage to acceptable to Crap again and finally consistent and good.

I've had my fair share of negative posts here so its only fair to post when its going well too.

So well done

I'm glad you are happy. I've been riding this thing for 3 years waiting for things to improve. Out of sheer frustration I have moved on to another service as I find NFPS is in a word, crap. I don't know what the problems are and frankly, I don't care. It has been unsatisfactory pretty much from the get go. One example, is, TCM has been down for at least 2 weeks. It's not exactly a premium channel, so I don't see why there would be a problem with the feed. When this service first came online it was not too bad. Not without it's problems, but not bad. As time went on it seemed the more they tried to improve, the worse it became. It's a shame because when it worked well, it was great. Alas, I don't feel that it will ever be the service that the claim in their advertising. That is why I felt a need to move on.

These sites have been in crises management for past several months. You would think a little preventive maintenance would be the better option.

Just an observation after 30+years with gov.

i think they are doing a good job. if you was in there hiper speed growing mode you would understand.. got to be a short circuit behind the remote control

TV Addicted
    They need to fix the payment system or go broke.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boakon View Post
    They need to fix the payment system or go broke.
    yous may or may not know, but I deal with perhaps 100s of private matters per week, with members and their codes.
    I have seen many that have been not able to get thru the payment process. Some have reported back to me after I suggested to try a different ISP or location or VPN or etc and then they had success , but not until.

That to me says that it is an ISP or location issue or something along them lines.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    I would agree. The problems are a "Local" problem. I renew every month. (Fixed income dictates that.) I never have had any problem. I have seen some have trouble and the one thing in common was that they tried to use a temporary card. A prepay card if you will. Two neighbours used one. Both had problems even though the card was said to be "International". Just an observation. I don't do that and have no problems.

Banned
    I have been with NFPS for many years, renew my donation on a yearly basis and have had no issues at all. So when I see peeps having problems with their donation purchase or renewal I also come to the conclusion that the problem is local.