Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    @ avionics ..... Don't post your email address ....... this is a public forum & everyone can read it ........
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

TV Addicted
    Double check the MAC addresses on the boxes. Earlier this week I had an AVOV box change its MAC address. Do not know how or why it did this but that was the cause of a similar problem with one of my customers. I discovered this only by accident!!! At least I think it was the box and not the server.

Junoir Member

box bloccked by provider

Quote Originally Posted by edwinfcx View Post
    I think that is the internet provider block the server I have 2 friends with the same problem in they house, when they try your box in my house everything is ok
    Hi, I am new to the forum but to not to iptv which I've had for over 2 years. I have the same problem, my only avov box tvonlline does not connect to the server no matter how many time I reset the donation, mac is good and I can use my market app. I am now positive that my internet provider is blocking my server because I connected to my cellphone internet and the box connects just fine but very slow since my phone personal hot spot speed is very slow. Any ideas on how to go around the block, an alternative server or do I need to change internet provider? the next just might do the same to me. I have been without tv for about 5 days, please any help will be greatly appreciated. THXs

Junoir Member

box blocked by provider

Hi, I am new to the forum but to not to iptv which I've had for over 2 years. I have the same problem, my only avov box tvonlline does not connect to the server no matter how many times I reset the donation, mac is good and I can use my market apps. I am now positive that my internet provider is blocking my server because I connected to my cellphone internet and the box connects just fine but very slow since my phone personal hot spot speed is very slow. Any ideas on how to go around the block, an alternative server or do I need to change internet provider? the next just might do the same to me. I have been without tv for about 5 days, please any help will be greatly appreciated. THXs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456