Banned

Problems Regarding Shipping

I noticed in another thread that we cannot discuss shipping information / issues. This is why I decided to create this thread to address that concern. Here at Avov we are trying our best to fix this issue. We were under the impression that all the orders have already been shipped but we were just updated on new information regarding the matter. In most cases, the orders have been shipped but there are a few that are having issues. If you wish to inquire about the shipping information contact our support team. I don't want to break any rules on this forum so I'm trying my best to keep things ambiguous. Give us a call or contact the help desk to find out more information regarding this matter. We are coming up with a solution by today so for most people this wont be a problem. Hope I cleared some questions up.

Code:
    Contact information and Help Desk can be found at the bottom of the http://avov.tv/ webpage.
    Last edited by a-team; 05-19-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Banned
    UPDATE:

Regarding all shipping inquiries on orders before Tuesday May 19, 2015. For future reference, any shipping issues should be dealt directly with the AVOV Support Team. If you were experienced long delays on your shipment, the problem concerning it has been fixed. Any orders that were put on hold have been sent out and people should be receiving their devices after a few business days. Tracking information will soon be updated as ALL orders have been confirmed by DHL. If you wish to learn about what happened feel free to contact our support team and they will gladly explain the issue to you. We have done an extensive investigation on the issue and have made sure that such an issue will not happen again. We apologize for anyone who has been affected and will be happy to discuss the issue and compensate those who have had their shipments delayed. I have linked the contact information above for anyone unsure on how to contact us. You can also PM me personally if you wish.
    Last edited by a-team; 05-19-2015 at 08:12 PM.

I, for one would like to thank you for your quick attention to this matter for our members...one "AttaBoy" here....K00l
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

really other company wouldn't give ch-- that just show great support thanks david_avov