Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    To be honest with you, I don't know and you know why my good friend cause their product was functional with no bug in it that would drive me all crazy all afternoon !!

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    what companies do that?

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    To be honest with you, I don't know and you know why my good friend cause their product was functional with no bug in it that would drive me all crazy all afternoon !!
    you need to chill out

hey man, I have a high respect for you and I appreciate your time and care.
    So thank you for all you do for us around this great forum and God bless you and your family for that.

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    you need to chill out

OMG....I GOT IT TO WORK ))))))

except I want to add my iptv to it and all I see is 3 spots...how can I add more iptv spots please?

btw, I am sorry for being a complete ASS, but I connected it directly to the TV instead of going thru a HDMI Divider?!!! who would have thought of that?!!! lol.......please make me happy and tell me how I can add 10 iptvs to my list and not just 3.....and do I have to use Mytv or like T1 be seperate? also how does mytv picks port 1 and not 2 or 3 ?
    I would like to thank my good and patient friends NBS and Crazed for being the ultimate of niceness and kindness and please accept my apologies....I will make it up to you guys with lotta beers
    but now I got to figure out how to get rid off this My TV ?!! cause I like it like T1

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    well honestly montel, you should have thought of the HDMI switch as a possible cause of that grief. We pretty much came to the conclusion that the signal was not reaching the TV from the receiver. Only you knew about the Switch involved

I have had issues with them HDMI Switches both ways.
    One of my avovs will not work on one of my TVs without that Switch. While other devices do not work with that Switch at all.
    Thing about them Switches is that when they loose the signal they will automatically disconnect that port at the Switch and try another port thru that Switch. When an iptv receiver is in the boot up process, the signal is lost at the start and at end of the process, and if that Switch is still looking for a port with another device powered up, then it may or may never aquire the IPTV devices signal .... so them Switches are never really ideal in an IPTV application (especially a basic switch with no frills attached).
    Except my avov of course, it needs that Switch

I have not yet looked at the iptv menu as yet... I am slow on the ball sometimes
    Always busy with work or other devices or etc.. etc...
    Right now I just got in from my garage where I am changing out a transmission on my chevy truck. There was lots of cussing going on in that garage tonight
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I now know better not to use a Hub
    Sorry about your transmission, mine died after 30 k cause the mrs drives crazy
    where can I find a good video tutroial on Global Media Box cause there was none on youtube ?!
    Thanks again Boss

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    well honestly montel, you should have thought of the HDMI switch as a possible cause of that grief. We pretty much came to the conclusion that the signal was not reaching the TV from the receiver. Only you knew about the Switch involved

I have had issues with them HDMI Switches both ways.
    One of my avovs will not work on one of my TVs without that Switch. While other devices do not work with that Switch at all.
    Thing about them Switches is that when they loose the signal they will automatically disconnect that port at the Switch and try another port thru that Switch. When an iptv receiver is in the boot up process, the signal is lost at the start and at end of the process, and if that Switch is still looking for a port with another device powered up, then it may or may never aquire the IPTV devices signal .... so them Switches are never really ideal in an IPTV application (especially a basic switch with no frills attached).
    Except my avov of course, it needs that Switch

I have not yet looked at the iptv menu as yet... I am slow on the ball sometimes
    Always busy with work or other devices or etc.. etc...
    Right now I just got in from my garage where I am changing out a transmission on my chevy truck. There was lots of cussing going on in that garage tonight

there are 3 portals available thru the My TV app
    This app is not the same as the T1 MYTV-Online app

IPTV can be run thru that app or thru an application like Potato TV (thru Kodi)

Will try and get a Tips and Tricks and Functions Sticky posted up soon for this Media Box

I have noticed a few things that are interesting.
    Such as when scrolling thru movies from a connected External Hard Drive , the movie not yet selected but highlited will start a preview shown in a small box on screen.. which is pretty cool
    Exiting Kodi is super fast, not like many other iptv android boxes.

Will try and get a sticky for this up soon.
    - Ren

Thanks Crazed for your time coming in tired off the garage and still have the energy talking to me
    I really appreciate it.
    I was told that Global box will be able to accomodate up to 10 iptv spots ?!
    where can I get the Potato TV from?

Many thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    there are 3 portals available thru the My TV app
    This app is not the same as the T1 MYTV-Online app

IPTV can be run thru that app or thru an application like Potato TV (thru Kodi)

Will try and get a Tips and Tricks and Functions Sticky posted up soon for this Media Box

I have noticed a few things that are interesting.
    Such as when scrolling thru movies from a connected External Hard Drive , the movie not yet selected but highlited will start a preview shown in a small box on screen.. which is pretty cool
    Exiting Kodi is super fast, not like many other iptv android boxes.

Will try and get a sticky for this up soon.

I have saw that you have another current thread open, with these and some other questions.
    That is the right thing to do. Your questions will be addressed better in their own thread from start and possibly help others.

we will close this one up now

thnx

Potato TV has a forum here on iptvTalk.org .. check that out for more options.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-09-2017 at 05:01 AM.
    - Ren

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234