Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I too have this Global box and it did give me a bit of the same trouble once (no signal to TV thru HDMI).
    But after disconnecting the HDD USB which I had already connected and the ethernet was also disconnected and then powering the box back up, it did boot up normal and showed the splash screen on the TV (the signal from the box to the receiver was there)
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

You were lucky Boss, this one got a Bad Bug that does not want to do that, cause I did what you just advised and still I get No Signal and No Picture ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    I too have this Global box and it did give me a bit of the same trouble once (no signal to TV thru HDMI).
    But after disconnecting the HDD USB which I had already connected and the ethernet was also disconnected and then powering the box back up, it did boot up normal and showed the splash screen on the TV (the signal from the box to the receiver was there)

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    try this..
    Plug a USB drive into the Global box.. does not matter what the USB is, anyone will do for this purpose.

Then power up the box, then with it powerd up, unplug that drive. Then power off the box and then try again for results (with no USB drive connected this time).

We just want to confuse the box enough to get it to start its boot up procedure and give a signal thru HDMI
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Thanks Crazed, I really appreciate your help mate, its weird cause its as if the TV does NOT even recognize the box and makes no recognitions?!!
    I tried what you just said and still I am getting no picture and only thing on TV screen is " No Signal", while the Global box is turned on with blue light -->booted---> clock showing 19:24 and next to the clock in small letters say LAN and HDMI .

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    try this..
    Plug a USB drive into the Global box.. does not matter what the USB is, anyone will do for this purpose.

Then power up the box, then with it powerd up, unplug that drive. Then power off the box and then try again for results (with no USB drive connected this time).

We just want to confuse the box enough to get it to start its boot up procedure and give a signal thru HDMI

Thanks fellows, but I am sending this box back.
    I am already appreciating my T1 and how good its been and how easy its to use with no Headache
    Thanks T1 team for proving once again that your Box is the BEST out there and we should not get excited and order just any box.
    I learned from my experience but please make sure what you're getting into before buying, cause this Global media box company does NOT do refund .....and I don't care I am sending it back and they can keep my money !!

Warrior
    c and p from allaccess
    What happens if I send my unit in under Warranty and there's nothing wrong with it?

Once we receive the unit it goes directly to our IT Department who will put it through some pretty rigorous testing.
    If we determine that there is something wrong with your box we will either fix it or exchange it for a new unit and ship it back to you at our cost.
    If there is nothing wrong with it, or it doesn't fall under warranty we will still ship it back to you but you will be responsible for return shipping.

I don't like my box, can I return it for a refund?

Due to the nature of the products we sell unfortunately we cannot accept returns or issue refunds. If there is an issue with your box you can send it in for Warranty - please see warranty terms above.

Thanks NBS for taking your valuable time and get that info for us, I really appreciate it.
    But I am not crazy, the Box does not work...I have 2 other boxes that work perfectly with this TV, why this one is driving me crazy ?!!
    To me that is a big red flag from a company that treats their customers this way....and don't forget in this bussiness its the word of mouth and for sure I will make sure all my buddies and relatives hear about their policies

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    c and p from allaccess
    What happens if I send my unit in under Warranty and there's nothing wrong with it?

Once we receive the unit it goes directly to our IT Department who will put it through some pretty rigorous testing.
    If we determine that there is something wrong with your box we will either fix it or exchange it for a new unit and ship it back to you at our cost.
    If there is nothing wrong with it, or it doesn't fall under warranty we will still ship it back to you but you will be responsible for return shipping.

I don't like my box, can I return it for a refund?

Due to the nature of the products we sell unfortunately we cannot accept returns or issue refunds. If there is an issue with your box you can send it in for Warranty - please see warranty terms above.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    Thanks NBS for taking your valuable time and get that info for us, I really appreciate it.
    But I am not crazy, the Box does not work...I have 2 other boxes that work perfectly with this TV, why this one is driving me crazy ?!!
    To me that is a big red flag from a company that treats their customers this way....and don't forget in this bussiness its the word of mouth and for sure I will make sure all my buddies and relatives hear about their policies
    Treats their customers what way? As they state if there is something wrong with it they will ship it back or replace it
    How the hell is that a red flag?

Sorry NBS, but in my book to treat your customers right, they should also make it an option to refund the money and when they don't....there's something wrong ?! Sorry man I have bought enough of these boxes to appreciate a good policy versus not. Besides, if they sold me a box that worked I won't be ruining my Friday (day off) with my kids crying over my shoulders instead I have to deal with this BOX......

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    Treats their customers what way? As they state if there is something wrong with it they will ship it back or replace it
    How the hell is that a red flag?

Warrior
    what companies do that?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast