Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Just got a bit confused with @rockycat comment (2 posts up) of where to donate.

Is it the same service? Will it be in the future? Is that the name of the service?

New here so don't know anything. Have managed to make donation to previous address posted here. How can one confitm MAG is correctly linked with MAC and Donation?

look go here http://iptvrocket.is/ when you need to make donation then for a mac address http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-MAC-IPTV-INFO but sofar all is free still on iptv http://iptvpravateserver.tv/

Junoir Member
    Mods - Help me out here please. I only have 2 x MAG 254 boxes. I only use the iptvprivateserver for iptv.....only. I follow the guidance on the site - I purchase 2 x Donations. I'm trying to do the right thing here! I could not link them to the new dedicated link given, but now find that I could now use the Rocket link, but I don't have any other service than MAG, and the Rocket link, which I could use, is for a service I don't and couldn't subscribe to. I don't have anything but a MAG (I hope I'm getting this over), using the free server - but the Rocket link shows that my donations are already counting down from the original 366 days allocated when I bought them, even though I've got no other service. So, how do I link my donations so that (i) I don't find myself facing a blank screen, and (ii) I get the full year from the day the paid iptv service goes live?

I'm becoming quite exasperated here, mainly with this issue, but also the rate at which UK Channels are falling over - but that's for another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by drewstew View Post
    Mods - Help me out here please. I only have 2 x MAG 254 boxes. I only use the iptvprivateserver for iptv.....only. I follow the guidance on the site - I purchase 2 x Donations. I'm trying to do the right thing here! I could not link them to the new dedicated link given, but now find that I could now use the Rocket link, but I don't have any other service than MAG, and the Rocket link, which I could use, is for a service I don't and couldn't subscribe to. I don't have anything but a MAG (I hope I'm getting this over), using the free server - but the Rocket link shows that my donations are already counting down from the original 366 days allocated when I bought them, even though I've got no other service. So, how do I link my donations so that (i) I don't find myself facing a blank screen, and (ii) I get the full year from the day the paid iptv service goes live?

I'm becoming quite exasperated here, mainly with this issue, but also the rate at which UK Channels are falling over - but that's for another thread.
    well if rocket is counting down that means you purchased rocket donations, ,different service than iptvprivateserver

If you linked them to your MAC and tried watching tv they are now active.

You couldve waited until it goes live to purchase if you wanted 365 days of IPTV. You are paying for IKS + IPTV, there is no IPTV only option.

No reason you should see a blank screen, free trial is working great, no need to link donations yet

If it's still not working follow the Mag setup guide in the Mag section
    Last edited by KroniK; 06-10-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Junoir Member
    KroniK I think this sums up what is wrong with this site. As far as I could see I was being encouraged to buy my Donations NOW, so I wouldn't suffer an outage when the paid service goes live. As a MAG user only, there was no advice to wait for the Iptv only service. I have not linked my Donations to Rocket. I can see I have the ability to do so, but deliberately haven't. Nevertheless my Donations are still counting down. I was trying to do the decent thing putting my cash up front, and frankly feel a bit cheated.
    Are you saying I have no option now but to link to Rocket and register the addresses of my MAGs to continue with the service, or is there a way I can ask for a refund of my Donations and wait for the paid service? I feel I'm in a bureaucratic nightmare here!

Quote Originally Posted by drewstew View Post
    KroniK I think this sums up what is wrong with this site. As far as I could see I was being encouraged to buy my Donations NOW, so I wouldn't suffer an outage when the paid service goes live. As a MAG user only, there was no advice to wait for the Iptv only service. I have not linked my Donations to Rocket. I can see I have the ability to do so, but deliberately haven't. Nevertheless my Donations are still counting down. I was trying to do the decent thing putting my cash up front, and frankly feel a bit cheated.
    Are you saying I have no option now but to link to Rocket and register the addresses of my MAGs to continue with the service, or is there a way I can ask for a refund of my Donations and wait for the paid service? I feel I'm in a bureaucratic nightmare here!
    if you havent linked the mac addresses then it should not be counting down. Normally the rocket doesn't start counting down until it is activated, regardless of when it was purchased. Did you order it from IKSRocket.com?

iptv
    Kronik, I have to disagree, the countdown for the donation starts from the purchase date, since it is the same donation (IKS + iptv) but having said that drewstew, you will only pay the iptv for the remaining days until your year is up. When you add it all up, it does not make a big difference, example total cost is $105 for one year (iptv + iks) and say it might take 3 months before the trial ends (I am just guessing), that means you will loose $5.83 per month (IKS postion only since you did not pay for iptv yet), that totals to $17.50 lost.

as soon as you purchase, the clocks starts unless you have a reseller panel and can activate them when you want

yup one to 6 start now 7 on its up to you

Junoir Member
    I am really, really pissed off with this charade. OK, I accept I was foolish purchasing donations in advance, in good faith, for future paid iptv only to find the clock already counting down. So, I decide now I'll just have to suck it and register my MAGs. I follow the link https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps/ , put in my donation numbers, click to enter my MAC numbers, and........"MAC address is invalid". Somebody put me out of my misery please. Has this site been set up just to scam me out of $100+ ??!!!!!!! WTF IS GOING ON?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast