FTMC for dummies

I just loaded FTMC on my dreamlink t1plus. But I do know how to add exodus or salis. Is there a link someone could pass on to me please
    Thanks in advance

I found CEMC works better then FTMC ......................Once you install any Kodi Fork ...then you have to install some repository's to get the Addons you want.........
    If you want to stick with FTMC............go into programs and install "Backup" then go to this link and download preinstalled Repository's ...It will give you the most popular addons

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/t7p7r9g6i15tfu4/FTMC-FIX.rar
    Once you download the fix ...unzip it and then copy the folder to a flash drive
    In FTMC go to backup (settings) browse path..........choose your flash drive ........press "OK" on the right of page..........and the "OK" again on the bottom of the page............Go back to Backup and press "RESTORE"
    choose the folder FTMC-Fix..........and wait for it to finsih...may take ten minutes...................once done exit out of FTMC completely the go back into FTMC and check out your Vidio Addons...............

Hope this helps