Junoir Member

satellite on syterm setting

Hi
    I lost satellite on syterm setting. how i get that back
    Thank

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    try unplugging power and then reconnecting

if that does not work then a factory reset may be needed.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Hi
    I been try unplugging power and factory reset but not work.What i do next
    Thank you

Junoir Member
    I have the same issue, could never get that satellite option back.

Junoir Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sebiches View Post
    I have the same issue, could never get that satellite option back.
    turn off from the Back, hold the button next to power down then turn on from the back while holding front button and wait about 10 seconds then release button wait for it t go into recovery mode and scroll down to factory reset press ok
    then it'll go back to same page if you have your 363.bin there you can load it from there just select update from EX and click ok it'll open your USB then just select 363.bin ones loaded select reboot and it'll take you through the regular Kodi stuff
    ones loaded go to settings and reset to factory again it'll reboot after it completed ones it reboots you need to power off again and do the back button/ front button thing again at this point you'll need 363-tp-update.bin both files are in file section for T6
    so youll need 363.bin (regular bin) 363_update.bin (transponders update) you'll enter that black screen ones again to update transponders just select update from EX and find USB there then select 363_update.bin wait for it to load then reboot ones you reboot you need to do factory reset again on main screen not where the black screen come up!

your sats should be there now

it looks like you must of deleted the 363.bin and went back to factory may be you loaded factory (no sats in factory) doint factory reset wont delete 363.bin unless you actually load factory file

good luck