pot?

Current software - BuzzTV

I was wondering if someone could post what the current software version the box is supposed to be at?
    Could we make a sticky in this sub forum that lets users know what is the most current? Then every time a new version is pushed out it could be added to the sticky? That would be great then members do not have to search rack thread looking for it. Thanks again!!

Ambassador
    You should always update to the latest, it's not posted as a file here so you can download. Whatever version you have on your unit that is not the latest, you will be prompted letting you know an update is available.

I don't think a thread is needed for this, the unit is the best for iptv and very straightforward.

The most resent firmware is Build V001M901_20170304
    The Buzztv app is for the Live-Tv ..I think the latest update is 1.06 ....but you will get an on screen message when that app needs to update
    Last edited by floder2; 08-29-2017 at 06:22 PM.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    You should always update to the latest, it's not posted as a file here so you can download. Whatever version you have on your unit that is not the latest, you will be prompted letting you know an update is available.

I don't think a thread is needed for this, the unit is the best for iptv and very straightforward.
    Unless your unit isn't working correctly hence why I asked! Thanks for your input though I'm glad you feel that its not needed 😂... Maybe next time think about why someone might be looking for it, it's pretty "straightforward" why someone might be looking for it isn't it??

When I get the message that there is an update available and I click update nothing happens. That is the reason I asked what version the software is supposed to be at.
    Last edited by pod77; 09-05-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    Unless your unit isn't working correctly hence why I asked! Thanks for your input though I'm glad you feel that its not needed 😂... Maybe next time think about why someone might be looking for it, it's pretty "straightforward" why someone might be looking for it isn't it??

When I get the message that there is an update available and I click update nothing happens. That is the reason I asked what version the software is supposed to be at.
    Since you clicked on update and nothing happened it means you don't know what version firmware is on your unit or you don't know where to look to see the version number.

Take note of the version number currently on the unit before you install an update, that way you know if the box did indeed take the update. It may seem nothing happened when you click update but trust me, the update did went through. Happened with the last one, the one for the buzz app and not the os.