Junoir Member

STB Blocked - Cannot fget it to work. Please help :confused:

Posting this in separate thread - sorry ones here already are not very helpful and they are old.

Please let me know what I could do differently to make this work. i have been getting blocked by server for a week now. I am reseller and i have tried all kinds of things to make this work but nothing. I have changed the mac, and changed it back, reset it idk how many times, have even tried it on different boxes avov and mag. I have updated the donation and I have no idea what else to try I have 8 of these i need to renew. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Quote Originally Posted by ervis View Post
    Posting this in separate thread - sorry ones here already are not very helpful and they are old.

Please let me know what I could do differently to make this work. i have been getting blocked by server for a week now. I am reseller and i have tried all kinds of things to make this work but nothing. I have changed the mac, and changed it back, reset it idk how many times, have even tried it on different boxes avov and mag. I have updated the donation and I have no idea what else to try I have 8 of these i need to renew. Can anyone help me figure this out?
    Why has no moderator advised the solutions. Other post have ask the same questions with no response.
    Stickman

TV Addicted
    I did get one of my "blocked by server" devices corrected by emailing papiao with the information. But since the first they have ignored my other requests. Mine are AVOV and I think that they do not like AVOV since they came out with a competing service called NOVA, and want to shut all of them down. Just my opinion!