Thread: sub emu issues

Junoir Member

sub emu issues

Hi

new user long time iptv user, the last week or so I have lost all my channels on stb emu, the portal loads fine as does the channel list.

when I select a channel I get nothing black screen, the pause button goes back to a play symbol.

This is with the latest version 1.0.5 but have attempted to get an older version I the get error -10000.

anyone had similar issues ?

get active
    I have had similar issues relating to some channels. Some have no picture and no sound, a couple have no picture with sound. I "think" it may have to do with area restrictions or blocking. I would also suspect it might have more to do with the latest emulator, try unloading the latest version and going back to your previous version when things were working better. Might help to post which make and model of the box as somebody with your make and model may be able to provide better answers or a solution.

P.S. You could try and reset your box back to factory before installing the emu and setup.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 08-25-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Junoir Member
    thanks for your reply Deadwood.

tried this last night fresh install on android 6.01, have stb emu 1.05 tested same issue, had an old version 0.9 of the free version installed that tested same result have tested both on ip vanish and off vpn

box is a cq9 media box with 6.0.1

Junoir Member
    What media player are you set on?
    I have a Dreamlink T6 and have been trying all the different players downloaded a couple and the only one that works for me is the external media player, all the others are black screen or audio only.

Junoir Member
    as far as I know, most services dont allow the use of VPN.. some actually BAN your account

get active
    The latest STB Emulator Pro is version 1.1.1.4 and it really does have a big impact on freezing and buffering issues. Make sure your STB Emulator has the Settings set on Updates with check marks as you will get notices of any updates whenever you boot up your Emulator. As for VPN, don't use any with your Emulator as it can initiate a ban on your donation so don't do it. Use your VPN with your online activities or browser but not with the Emulator as it can also cause "no connection" issues due to the fact that your IP address changes as well.