Service Stopped After Receiving This email

Hi,
    I received the following email and i responded that i made the transaction but my service was stopped.
    What do i need to do to have it back up?
    Thanks

Hi.

We were checking our payment gateways and we found 2 payments placed under your email address, please check below and let us know if you made this payments intentionally or if they were made by mistake:
    Then below it shows both order number and my email address.

Well you may want to respond to the email with a answer.

Quote Originally Posted by catz View Post
    Well you may want to respond to the email with a answer.
    Hi @catz,
    Thanks for the fast response.
    I responded. Check my message above, where i said
    and i responded

Thanks

Hi,
    Please email has been replied.
    I hope it was received.
    My service has not been turned on yet.
    Thanks

If you received that email supposedly from here i don't think it is legit.....I don't believe they email clients....you might want to have a moderator look into that.....especially since right after you responded your service went down......sounds kinda sketchy to me

Quote Originally Posted by satmam61 View Post
    If you received that email supposedly from here i don't think it is legit.....I don't believe they email clients....you might want to have a moderator look into that.....especially since right after you responded your service went down......sounds kinda sketchy to me
    Thank you @satmam61, i think @catz is familiar with such email. He would not have advised me to respond to the email.
    I think why am having this issue is because i made two payments with same card in a short period of time so the system was trying to prevent me from making two payments for the same transaction.

BTW,
    My service is still down. The box is still showing blocked and in my admin panel, i cannot enter my mac address because there is no option anymore to enter it.
    I would really appreciate if i can get this resolved soon.

I have responded to the email twice already.

The only option i can think of now is to place another order but that is not a smart move since i only made this payment two days ago and i did not get any refund. I am not asking for a refund though, just to resume service.

Can i at least get an email with instructions on what to do or get an admin advise me on what to do.
    Thank you.

Only thing I can thing of is that you may have ordered through a reseller. If yes then you are going to have to deal with him/her.Ourserver admin would look at two seperate orders as just that and two passwords issued.

Quote Originally Posted by catz View Post
    Only thing I can thing of is that you may have ordered through a reseller. If yes then you are going to have to deal with him/her.Ourserver admin would look at two seperate orders as just that and two passwords issued.
    Thank you catz for your response.
    But this is getting weird to me as we have been talking about this. I have never used a reseller for any of my routes or donations. For years now. Is this website iptv66.com a reseller? Because this route was purchased from that site. It is not the first or last time i have purchased from the site but is the first time i am having this funny problem of no one or admin not even trying to help or fix the problem. Apart from catz this has been very frustrating.
    I am noticing that we are overlooking the issue here, which is that i got two routes that have stopped working. Which is what i have stated. I have sent two official email messages with no response from support. I also have posted in the forum about this problem and there hasn't been any much help. Can someone please post an email address to send to?
    Please and please, my routes stopped working after getting them for 24 hours. I think we should pay attention to this part of my post. If this is not possible. Can i have a refund? Which is not my intention but seems like an option.
    Thanks.

Pardon my tone, but am kinda getting frustrated.